04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
04-30-2020, 06:46 PM #110
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by CalyxTD View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Hello, i did all According to the post. Tried it few times. But it wont work: all. Is good when i put my files and delete said 2 folders. Timestamps are mine. But once i sync It takes data from server and reverts all changes.

If you already have the game(s) synced, you will have to sync earlier stamps in order to overwrite the game. So whatever the earliest trophy you earned on the game, you will set at least one trophy in the folder to before that date. Otherwise the only thing that will sync is trophies that were incomplete, such as DLC.

Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post

Wow seems like these forums are dead for good. Was a good run while these lasted though.

If you are trying to edit the timestamps then yes you will need to decrypt the data folder if you don't care about the timestamps then you can put them on your vita without needing to do anything.

and not everyone has the time to get online here everyday i been having a hard time past weeks if someone doesn't answer your question then it doesn't automatically mean they are dead nobody cares for vita anymore and the section doesn't go well anymore but the other sections still do

I know people are busy, that's why I always waited atleast 2 days before re-bumping the question and I saw you come online but ignore the post that's why.. Anyways sorry to bother you.

And thanks for the reply. That's what I wanted to know, because some downloaded folders are getting imported fine in PSVTIG(already decrypted?) just fine, but some are giving the above error(needs decryption).

Thanks.

A few might be decrypted already

Hello, I ran into some problems using psvtig. I strated my Vita after a couple of months and on opening Vitashell it prompted me to update it, so I did. Vitashell was v2.00 earlier and after updating it is now v2.02.
Now the problem is since I updated it, it is not working as intended when I paste the decrypted files of the data folder after editing the timestamps in psvtig.
The edited trophies are not visible in the trophy app (it was working fine with the previous version of vitashell). The "Open Decrypted" function of vitashell throws an error 0x8080000D when I try to "Open decrypted" the data folder.
Can someone please try and confirm this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
05-01-2020, 07:08 PM #111
I can confirm since the updation of Vitashell to 2.02 this method no longer works. It was working fine until Vitashell v2.00. The "Open Decrypted" function of Vitashell is broken with the 2.02 update.

Hope someone else would be able to confirm this as well.

Thanks.

EDIT: Is there any other tool to decrypt and re-encrypt vita folders so we don't have to rely on vitashell for decryption and encryption? psvpfstools can only decrypt and not encrypt back.
Last edited by BooYaaKaa ; 05-01-2020 at 07:09 PM.
05-02-2020, 02:00 AM #112
I can confirm since the updation of Vitashell to 2.02 this method no longer works. It was working fine until Vitashell v2.00. The "Open Decrypted" function of Vitashell is broken with the 2.02 update.

Thanks.

EDIT: Is there any other tool to decrypt and re-encrypt vita folders so we don't have to rely on vitashell for decryption and encryption? psvpfstools can only decrypt and not encrypt back.

Silica made a tool called TrophyDumper to auto decrypt and encrypt trophy files, while providing an FTP server. I don't get on NGU much, so if you want more trophy help, visit our Discord server https://discord.gg/akN9sCT

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
05-02-2020, 09:07 AM #113

Thanks.

Silica made a tool called TrophyDumper to auto decrypt and encrypt trophy files, while providing an FTP server. I don't get on NGU much, so if you want more trophy help, visit our Discord server https://discord.gg/akN9sCT

Thanks. Joined.
05-24-2020, 11:55 PM #114
i know this thread is pretty old, but does anyone has any idea, why a modded trophy set with removed ownership does not sync?

local on my vita (ps vizta system) its saying 100% but on my psn (PlayStation Network) its still on 0%.

I can't find anything online!
06-17-2020, 10:11 AM #115
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by boriqueno View Post
i know this thread is pretty old, but does anyone has any idea, why a modded trophy set with removed ownership does not sync?

local on my vita (ps vizta system) its saying 100% but on my psn (PlayStation Network) its still on 0%.

I can't find anything online!

Can you show me some pictures or screenshots?
01-25-2024, 09:50 PM #116
Sampas
Rookie
Originally posted by Reiza72 View Post
Enyone had the download for the version 1.2 of this tool?

You must login or register to view this content.

not working«, does anyone have one working link?
03-12-2024, 06:29 PM #117
Hello friend, this thread has been around for quite some time but I bought a PS Vita and I'm trying to change some dates of games that I played at the time and I made the mistake of using trophyhax and it unlocked all the trophies and I can't change the date since the program psvtrophyisgood and the link you post does not work... I hope you can respond and help me friend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo