04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
06-05-2018, 10:58 AM #47
Wosley
Originally posted by Sys View Post
You could do the same on a ofw vita back then but I think sony patched that method.

I hard someone talking about it a weke or 2 ago i think its still possible
06-05-2018, 11:06 AM #48
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I hard someone talking about it a weke or 2 ago i think its still possible

maybe theres a new public method

The following user thanked Sys for this useful post:

Wosley
07-01-2018, 11:38 PM #49
You must login or register to view this content.

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

i will write down a tutorial any time soon to show its not that complicated to do (using this to sell trophies can get you blacklisted from the tool)

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)

So I am following your guide and it says to press triangle on a folder and select 'Open Decrypted' only that option is grayed out and I cant click it. Any thoughts.

I am on 3.68. H-Encore VitaShell 1.94
07-01-2018, 11:45 PM #50
Wosley
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
So I am following your guide and it says to press triangle on a folder and select 'Open Decrypted' only that option is grayed out and I cant click it. Any thoughts.

I am on 3.68. H-Encore VitaShell 1.94

On the NPWR in the Data folder ?
07-01-2018, 11:54 PM #51
On the NPWR in the Data folder ?

Disregard. I was in the wrong place. I was in Ux0 not ur0. Youre video is hard to see where your at exactly. Alright l Gonna get back after it and see if I can work it out now.

The following user thanked TheWiggz for this useful post:

Wosley
07-11-2018, 07:01 AM #52
luix
Little One
hope someone can help me with this:

why does my vita show no timestamps after using this tool?
first time (1 month ago) everything went fine. but yesterday i did another folder/game and after modding and copying the files back to the vita, the trohpies have no date and time, the trophy app only shows --.--.-- but in psvtrophyisgood i can see all dates and times.

how can i fix this?

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 07-11-2018 at 12:06 PM.
07-11-2018, 02:40 PM #53
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Are you doing anything different? Could be a small step you're messing up on. Make sure you are exporting the vita trophy files back to the Vita properly. Also if the trophy app isn't updating, delete the db file at ur0:/user/00/trophy/db, then restart the trophy app to update the database

thank you for your answer!

i did everything exactly as i did it for the first game. i used psvtrophy... got the correct files, loaded it into psvtrophy, edited them... then transfered the files back and deleted the db folder and sce_trop folder (in /data).
the trophy app did a rebuild of the database and it shows 100% unlocked all trophies. but there are no dates, nor times?! i don't know why?
i transfered the files back to my pc and checked them with psvtrophy... everything seems fine. all dates and times are there.
tried to transfer them back again to vita, but with the same strange issue (no dates, no times).

after i modded the first game with psvtrophy. everything went fine and i synced them. then i was offline for 1 month and wanted to do the 2nd game on my list yesterday with this issue.

is it because i was not online for 1 month?

greets luix
07-11-2018, 03:30 PM #54
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by luix View Post
thank you for your answer!

i did everything exactly as i did it for the first game. i used psvtrophy... got the correct files, loaded it into psvtrophy, edited them... then transfered the files back and deleted the db folder and sce_trop folder (in /data).
the trophy app did a rebuild of the database and it shows 100% unlocked all trophies. but there are no dates, nor times?! i don't know why?
i transfered the files back to my pc and checked them with psvtrophy... everything seems fine. all dates and times are there.
tried to transfer them back again to vita, but with the same strange issue (no dates, no times).

after i modded the first game with psvtrophy. everything went fine and i synced them. then i was offline for 1 month and wanted to do the 2nd game on my list yesterday with this issue.

is it because i was not online for 1 month?

greets luix

When you put the files back on your vita, put them somewhere that isn't ur0:/user/00/trophy/data. Once they are back on your vita, in Vitashell copy those trophy files that you just put on your vita, navigate to ur0:/user/00/trophy/data, Open decrypted on whatever NPWR you have edited, then paste them in. Now try and update the database again for the trophy app and see if the timestamps changed.

But no, I don't think you doing it for a while has anything to do with it. If it still doesn't work after all the correct steps, then it could be a bug
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 07-11-2018 at 03:32 PM.
07-13-2018, 08:25 PM #55
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
When you put the files back on your vita, put them somewhere that isn't ur0:/user/00/trophy/data. Once they are back on your vita, in Vitashell copy those trophy files that you just put on your vita, navigate to ur0:/user/00/trophy/data, Open decrypted on whatever NPWR you have edited, then paste them in. Now try and update the database again for the trophy app and see if the timestamps changed.

But no, I don't think you doing it for a while has anything to do with it. If it still doesn't work after all the correct steps, then it could be a bug

i did everything as shown in the tut video. and sure, i always copy files back to ur0:/user/00/trophy. as i said, first time went fine, but this the second time was strange. got no timestamps.
i did everything from scratch today - deleted trophies of the game - loaded the game to get fresh folder - edited them with psvtrophy... and now everything is fine again. i got correct timestamps on all trohpies. don't know what the issue was before.

thanks for your help anyway.
greets luix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo