04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
11-13-2018, 01:54 AM #83
k4js3r
Save Point
:((( how can i fix this
Last edited by k4js3r ; 11-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.
11-13-2018, 08:33 AM #84
k4js3r
Save Point
:( :( :(
Last edited by k4js3r ; 11-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.
11-13-2018, 09:22 AM #85
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by k4js3r View Post
:( :( :(

Impossible to fix them and you wont get banned since it can happen on ofw systems to on a ps tv
11-15-2018, 07:54 PM #86
I think if you want this to work properly, and be able to sync trophies, either :
1) unlock all trophies, then set manually every timestamp again
2) unlock some trophies one by one, and then unlock at least one trophy legit so that your PS Vita knows it has to sync this trophy set

PSVtrophyisgood could be improved this way :
_ set timestamps to current date by default OR refuse to export a trophy set if timestamps are empty
_ when unlocking all trophies, it should keep original timestamps
_ when unlocking a single trophy, it should tell PS Vita that the trophy set needs to be synced

But it's a good tool anyway (if you know its limitations). 😁
12-12-2018, 11:09 AM #87
can fix my timestamp on psn with this tool?
01-31-2019, 09:08 AM #88
agwa
Gobble
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding this tool.

If I have 2 accounts, one on my Vita, and the second on the PS3 (BOTH are already synced to PSN), is it possible to combine trophy data from both accounts to PS3 account. If the answer is yes, should I backup my trophies (from current account used only on Vita, i.e. copy them to my computer) and than log into the account which is used on PS3, and than sync trophies (get all PS3 trophies from account which is used on PS3), export them again and using this tool combine with all the trophies from previously backed up (Vita) account? Should this work?
Second question is, if I sign in into my account which was used only on PS3, and than I sync trophies (basically retrieve all trophies from PSN), can I with this tool export PS3 trophies, unlock them, and again import and sync to PSN?
01-31-2019, 09:45 PM #89
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by agwa View Post
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding this tool.

If I have 2 accounts, one on my Vita, and the second on the PS3 (BOTH are already synced to PSN), is it possible to combine trophy data from both accounts to PS3 account. If the answer is yes, should I backup my trophies (from current account used only on Vita, i.e. copy them to my computer) and than log into the account which is used on PS3, and than sync trophies (get all PS3 trophies from account which is used on PS3), export them again and using this tool combine with all the trophies from previously backed up (Vita) account? Should this work?
Second question is, if I sign in into my account which was used only on PS3, and than I sync trophies (basically retrieve all trophies from PSN), can I with this tool export PS3 trophies, unlock them, and again import and sync to PSN?

You're asking if you can combine trophies from 2 different accounts to one account (I think)? No.
You can't sync to PSN to retrieve the trophy data to use on another account, because an already synced folder will not work on another account.

This tool is strictly for editing timestamps for PS Vita games. It simply won't work with PS3 games because the trophy structure is different between consoles. If you are curious about editing PS3 timestamps, then there is a application you can use called PS3TrophyIsGood.

If a game shares the same trophy stack between both consoles, then you can edit those timestamps with whichever application you want, then sync on that specific console.
I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly so I apologize for that, mention me if you have to correct me.
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 01-31-2019 at 09:46 PM.
02-01-2019, 12:46 AM #90
agwa
Gobble
@Levisaurus thank you for your reply, I thought that if I sync trophies to vita, the will be somehow converted to vita format, or if I log in on PS3 to my vita account, they will be converted to PS3 type. I would use PS3TrophyIsGood, but the problem is as I read on this forum, it changes one the files size from 25kB to 28kB, so Sony can flag me for some future banhammer. This is one of the reasons why I think PSVTIG is better, because it looks legit for sony after editing. I am not saying that banhammer will happen or smth, but I would really like to keep it looking legit. And I earned all trophies in legit way, I only need 2 online trophies for platinum for Gran Turismo 5, and it is not something special, otherwise I would not use it.
02-01-2019, 12:53 AM #91
agwa
Gobble
And what is option to change owner in PSVTIG, isnt it used for owner changing...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo