Post: TrophyPatcher Vita & 1500+ Data Folders and some TRP Files
08-05-2018, 01:15 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You will be able to make Modded VPK's with this like i have in this thread*You must login or register to view this content.
the trophy patcher is the newest one which will make 3mb VPK's with a build in suprx

Link :*You must login or register to view this content.

Make games incompatible with TROPHAX work.

This program works by taking the trophy set of an incompadile game and making it load in a compadible one, from there you just need to run TROPHAX and you can unlock all trophies in that game! or. just unlock them from within the app itself.

What you need:

The NPWR folder (can be any%). ur0:user/00/trophy/data/NPWRXXXX OR the decrypted eboot.bin of the game (doesnt allways work!)

The Decrypted .TRP (use VitaShell's "Open Decrypted" on the app folder, or Mai/Vitamin) ux0:app/PCSXXXXX/sce_sys/trophy/TROPHY.TRP

Open the program, when prompted select the NPWR folder, then select the decrypted TRP, and finally a place to save the patched VPK.

this will create a patched copy of the NP_TROPHY sample.

Press X to run the sample, wait for trophys to setup and run trophax OR. press X and unlock whatever trophy you want, you dont NEED trophax to use this!

(if you get an NP-6183-8, error followed by "Cannot Start The Application", on the np_trophy sample, delete the original trophy set from ur0:user/00/trophy/data/! also please note NP-6172-6 means the trophy is allredy unlocked)

Here are all my own DATA folders and some TRP
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a list with the NPWR's of games which will be really helpfull for the datapack above You must login or register to view this content.

The following 167 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_AAB_, *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, 0x90, 19willy74, abdullahLovely, AC-130, ACEBUDD, AcidWidow, ag555, AkumaNYC, Alexander1404, Alphaxnemesis, AnonymousPat, arrow92, August72, babyhack, basem94, Batiigool777, Beats, bloodxia, BooYaaKaa, boriqueno, Bottega, Breoreus, chuchucha, Cloud, CrisFTW, DatTrophyWeeb, diegoneo, Disprouv, Dizzl, DoomFlake, Dr.M.px, ed3455, EmoZio, euqet01di, feiticeira, Feivel, Fops, foxx69, FRAG, Gehirnstaub, georgengu1337, [email protected], gowhawx, GreenTea101, GremoryIsMyWaifu, Habo, Had2HackIt, hajwel, hancoolboy, HanSo, henrisanx, HLC01234, hmking931, hotsauce_mm, iamtheerror, iDontPlatinum, iidxntmod, iMurder-0pz--x, Iseppina, ItzElectroHouse, Jakartacoc1, japahideki, JL_CFW21, Jrichman, junk98643, JusThatGood, Jxstinian, Kalathras, kankuro33, kdjfhksdhfkdsj, kekzii91, kenben2801, KleberMishima, koepke1988, kriegrush, ktohaan, Ladon's Avatar, LaughTracks, Layonhandz, leon81_de, Levisaurus, Liensis, lordhero, LULLINHO, ly2718903, MacadamCowboy, mangekyou222, marcinskalski, mauswanderer, Melany, melzdad, milburn, modz92, MojoDex, MrLinks75, mrzma17, nasne123 and 67 other users.
08-25-2018, 12:58 AM #29
lol i think most of people who pressed thanks thought you posted the 1500 trophy folders hahaha. now they are disappointed lol
08-25-2018, 06:22 AM #30
AC-130
Save Point
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
lol i think most of people who pressed thanks thought you posted the 1500 trophy folders hahaha. now they are disappointed lol

well not really, but the tut is not easy to me and i wonder why he leaks half stuff if it should be that "easy" to get the trophies on our accounts. why not just add the remaining files, this topic could be closed, 1000 people would say thanks and these comments where everybody got issues with something, wont happen! can you upload the missing files?
08-25-2018, 11:06 AM #31
Wosley
Originally posted by 130 View Post
well not really, but the tut is not easy to me and i wonder why he leaks half stuff if it should be that "easy" to get the trophies on our accounts. why not just add the remaining files, this topic could be closed, 1000 people would say thanks and these comments where everybody got issues with something, wont happen! can you upload the missing files?

This entire topic goes about the trophypatcher before you did hit the thanks button you knew good enough it were only the data folders since the conf isnt required at all i did put alot of time in building up my collection and i released the data folders since it can save people 5-10mins a game to maka a modded vpk since you can decrypt the trp file on your pc so no transfer to vita is required
08-25-2018, 02:19 PM #32
Wosley

And the Trp files has 0.00000000000000 to do with conf folders the trp file is a part of the game itself which you need to decrypt
08-25-2018, 03:15 PM #33
AC-130
Save Point
i honestly dont know man. i hit the like button to say thanks for the data files and i was hoping to get syncable folders out this whole thing. i have a vita myself but i am not that familiar with it or the tons of programs and applications u guys got over there. believe it or not, i am telling the truth. all i wanted is to get that many vita games on my account like you guys got. i know how to sync them but thats pretty much it concerning my knowledge for vita
08-25-2018, 03:55 PM #34
Wosley
i honestly dont know man. i hit the like button to say thanks for the data files and i was hoping to get syncable folders out this whole thing. i have a vita myself but i am not that familiar with it or the tons of programs and applications u guys got over there. believe it or not, i am telling the truth. all i wanted is to get that many vita games on my account like you guys got. i know how to sync them but thats pretty much it concerning my knowledge for vita

We all started there to but back then we even needed to download the entire games to get the trophy folders and nowdays you can just download a modded vpk which are on my other tread the games are 10mb each tranfer to vita install and all instructions are there it says what buttons you need to use for the 3mb ones you dont even need to the suprx

if you have no idea how to install games or how to make trophy folders then i have no idea why you did jailbreak your vita since thats just basic knowledge
09-07-2018, 07:35 AM #35
Wosley
Added a link to some TRP files what didnt work for me maybe someone elsehas more luck
09-07-2018, 12:43 PM #36
Wosley
Added 6 TRP Files that didnt work for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo