Post: Issues with Syncing a game where PSVTROPHYISGOD has been used
08-13-2018, 10:51 PM #1
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have unlocked a trophy on Sonic Racing Transformed and have followed all the steps in the video. Looking at the local trophy data the trophy is showing and has the correct %. When I sync with the PSN there is no error but the new trophy does not show up and the % is what it was prior to unlocking the trophy.

I have deleted and tried a couple of times where the same issue continues. I have done it before with the sam game and on the second attempt there was no issue. I only want to unlock single trophies with custom timestamps (looks legit) rather than all of them at once.

Anyone had this issue or can shed some light?
08-14-2018, 03:52 PM #11
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You can see on Psnprofiles and just count down the list

The platinum is always number 0 the one below the platinum is 1 etc but for games with no platinum the first trophy at the top will also be 0 and the one below that 1 etc

Worked like a charm and sync no issue. Thank you
08-14-2018, 03:53 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Westers View Post

Your Welcome Smile
08-17-2018, 11:16 AM #13
I have unlocked a trophy on Sonic Racing Transformed and have followed all the steps in the video. Looking at the local trophy data the trophy is showing and has the correct %. When I sync with the PSN there is no error but the new trophy does not show up and the % is what it was prior to unlocking the trophy.

I have deleted and tried a couple of times where the same issue continues. I have done it before with the sam game and on the second attempt there was no issue. I only want to unlock single trophies with custom timestamps (looks legit) rather than all of them at once.

Anyone had this issue or can shed some light?

I'm having some problem too with syncing edited trophy folders. The first time you got it to work did you just do like in most tutorials: paste conf & data and delete "db" & "sce_trop"?
08-17-2018, 11:25 AM #14
Wosley
Originally posted by DatTrophyWeeb View Post
I'm having some problem too with syncing edited trophy folders. The first time you got it to work did you just do like in most tutorials: paste conf & data and delete "db" & "sce_trop"?

You only need to decrpyt the data folder and take the 2 FILES out of it not the folder what is also in it copy the 2 files put them in a folder called data1 tranfer your conf and data1 to your pc put the stamps on it then delete the conf what is already on your vita and tranfer the new one and for the current data simple tranfger data 1 to your vita copy the 2 files and overwrite them while being in decrypted in the data folder
08-17-2018, 01:23 PM #15
You only need to decrpyt the data folder and take the 2 FILES out of it not the folder what is also in it copy the 2 files put them in a folder called data1 tranfer your conf and data1 to your pc put the stamps on it then delete the conf what is already on your vita and tranfer the new one and for the current data simple tranfger data 1 to your vita copy the 2 files and overwrite them while being in decrypted in the data folder

Okay so the step where I went wrong was that I didn't copy the files back to data inside vita shell but now I have the same problem as op
08-17-2018, 01:26 PM #16
Wosley
Okay so the step where I went wrong was that I didn't copy the files back to data inside vita shell but now I have the same problem as op

Dont click on lock or unlock all the only thing you need to do is put the stamps on the trophies you need and everything must work correctly then
08-17-2018, 01:31 PM #17
Wosley

You must login or register to view this content.

I have added a small text tutorial to the thread

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

DatTrophyWeeb
08-17-2018, 01:57 PM #18
You must login or register to view this content.

I have added a small text tutorial to the thread

Got it now working. Thanks a ton! Without your help this noob wouldn't have succeeded

The following user thanked DatTrophyWeeb for this useful post:

Wosley
08-17-2018, 02:06 PM #19
Dont click on lock or unlock all the only thing you need to do is put the stamps on the trophies you need and everything must work correctly then

Btw is there a way to not unlock all? For example leave like 1 trophy and plat locked? The way I got this to work was to unlock all with trophax and then edit times.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo