1. Download the rePatch Plugin and place it where your plugins folder is for me i use (ux0:tai) you may use (ur0:tai) either one works
2. You can edit the config you have and place under kernel (ux0:tai/repatch.skprx) or (ur0:tai/repatch.skprx) another option you can download my config at the bottom
3. Create a rePatch folder in ux0 Example (ux0:rePatch)
4. Create a folder for whatever game you would like to play - Example (ux0:rePatch/PCSE01077)
5. Download the Compatability Pack for your game (Link can be found at the bottom of the tutorial) The pack will be named the same as your game I use Control F to search for my game.
6. You can extract the .ppk file with 7zip or WinRAR you choice myself prefer 7zip... Note you may need to change the .ppk to .rar to extract you must move the contents inside the .ppk or .rar if you renamed it to the folder you created earlier refer back to step 4 if needed you should have made a folder inside rePatch with the game id of your game example (ux0:rePatch/PCSE01077) is what it should look like if done correctly the files of which were in your .ppk/.rar should now be inside the (PCSE01077) folder
7. Download the game you would like from NPS Browser or the web wherever you like i will not be posting links to games as I do not condone pirating. Place the game inside ux0:app (If its a NonNpDrm game you can add it to your app folder, if your game is a vpk or mai file you need to add it to your vpk folder)
8. Now you will refresh vita shell live area and the game of your choosing will appear if this has been done correctly (for vpk and mai games you will need to hit the game to get it to install)
9. All should be done as of now and you can run your 3.68/3.69 vita games on whatever firmware you like Example (3.65,3.60)
Links to everything can be found below this sentence
1. You must login or register to view this content.
2. You must login or register to view this content.
3. You must login or register to view this content.