01-07-2019, 03:22 AM #1
Force
Shadow
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I haven't done the trophy thing in a few years. I see people have kept on the grind, and the new meta is vita trophies. I have a large PS3 trophy folder set, with several rares and even unobtainables...

My vita collection is about 100.

I'm looking to expand the collection, and I mean by a LOT. I'd like to purchase a bulk set of vita folders.

The question is, is this allowed? Will I be bashed for attempting? I have no intention nor desire to sell or leak the folders, I'd just like to add them to my personal account WHICH isn't on any leaderboard, but according to ps3trophies.com, if I signed up for that leaderboard, I'd be in the top 50.

TLAwesome faceR I'm looking to purchase vita folders, like over 1000 of them with the promise to not redistribute. PM me if interested,

Regards,

Force
01-07-2019, 06:36 PM #2
I think nobody will help you to buy his vita folder
01-07-2019, 06:39 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Force View Post
Okay, so I haven't done the trophy thing in a few years. I see people have kept on the grind, and the new meta is vita trophies. I have a large PS3 trophy folder set, with several rares and even unobtainables...

I'm looking to expand the collection, and I mean by a LOT. I'd like to purchase a bulk set of vita folders.

The question is, is this allowed? Will I be bashed for attempting? I have no intention nor desire to sell or leak the folders, I'd just like to add them to my personal account WHICH isn't on any leaderboard, but according to ps3trophies.com, if I signed up for that leaderboard, I'd be in the top 50.

TLAwesome faceR I'm looking to purchase vita folders, like over 1000 of them with the promise to not redistribute. PM me if interested,

Regards,

Force

I doubt anyone will sell the folders but if you only need it for 1 account i can sell a sync and just sync all the games to your account

also in case you didnt know the leaderboard on ps3trophies.com is broken for half a year already and no longer works (updating profiles doesnt work anymore)

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Force
01-07-2019, 06:46 PM #4
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Okay, so I haven't done the trophy thing in a few years. I see people have kept on the grind, and the new meta is vita trophies. I have a large PS3 trophy folder set, with several rares and even unobtainables...

Regards,

Force

I sent you a DM via on NGU, I am willing to give you my collection. Here is proof of my collection https://psnprofiles.com/NagatoDEV?order=a-z
01-07-2019, 08:14 PM #5
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Regards,

Force

I doubt anyone will sell the folders but if you only need it for 1 account i can sell a sync and just sync all the games to your account

also in case you didnt know the leaderboard on ps3trophies.com is broken for half a year already and no longer works (updating profiles doesnt work anymore)

Okay, good to know about the leaderboard. I actually plan to use it on multiple accounts, that's why I'm in search for a collection. I own the PSN Blueprint and I intend (if at all possible) to throw as many trophies at that account as well as my other account. Unless you can strike a killer deal with me right now for all of your vita trophies, then I'm not interested, but I definitely appreciate it.

EDIT: After reading, I understand it could be unclear. I'm referencing your service.
Last edited by Force ; 01-07-2019 at 08:15 PM.
05-10-2019, 03:42 PM #6
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post

Regards,

Force

I sent you a DM via on NGU, I am willing to give you my collection. Here is proof of my collection https://psnprofiles.com/NagatoDEV?order=a-z

Can you send it to me too please?
05-12-2019, 01:31 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by CloudNGU View Post
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post

Regards,

Force

Can you send it to me too please?

He been locked out his acc since the new site he told me and i can't contact him anymore since he blocked me on everything
05-28-2019, 06:12 PM #8
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Regards,

Force

Okay, good to know about the leaderboard. I actually plan to use it on multiple accounts, that's why I'm in search for a collection. I own the PSN Blueprint and I intend (if at all possible) to throw as many trophies at that account as well as my other account. Unless you can strike a killer deal with me right now for all of your vita trophies, then I'm not interested, but I definitely appreciate it.

EDIT: After reading, I understand it could be unclear. I'm referencing your service.

Congrats on getting level 10. The new 'meta' is PS4 trophies
Last edited by Frosty ; 05-28-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo