Post: Newbie asking for help with legitimate looking Vita trophies
11-07-2019, 01:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm as new as can possibly be at this and am asking for help with either changing/modding a game save for quick ways to unlock trophies or failing that if I can unlock a games trophies without plying it in a way that looks legitimate.

The 3 games I need this help with are:

God Eater: Resurrection
Mind Zero
Sword Arts Online: Hollow Fragment *especially this one*

Like I said I'm very new to this and would need things explained to me in as plain a language as possible.

Thank you in advance for anyone who replies.
11-12-2019, 08:14 AM #2
Originally posted by Ladon's Avatar View Post
I'm as new as can possibly be at this and am asking for help with either changing/modding a game save for quick ways to unlock trophies or failing that if I can unlock a games trophies without plying it in a way that looks legitimate.

Mind Zero

Like I said I'm very new to this and would need things explained to me in as plain a language as possible.

You would need a jailbroken Vita to do that. Otherwise, you'd need someone to do it for you on their Vita.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

11-26-2019, 01:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I'm as new as can possibly be at this and am asking for help with either changing/modding a game save for quick ways to unlock trophies or failing that if I can unlock a games trophies without plying it in a way that looks legitimate.

Mind Zero

You would need a jailbroken Vita to do that. Otherwise, you'd need someone to do it for you on their Vita.

Do you know how I'd do the first or who to ask for the second?
Last edited by Ladon's Avatar ; 11-26-2019 at 01:43 PM.
12-12-2019, 09:39 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Mind Zero

Do you know how I'd do the first or who to ask for the second?

I can do legit timestamps for those 3 games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo