05-17-2020, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need an answer please.

1 Can we be banned if we use vitashell or trophax.

2 Can we synchronize the trophies after using Trophax without risk?

3 Can someone explain the "Vita Trophy VPK Database" to me, that is to say it's games or games that we install ... If possible even if we don't have the game or maybe I'm wrong .

4 Is there a tutorial to explain how to do from the start for vitashell or trophax

Thank you in advance for your answers, I never did that so I am a novice in this area.

Sorry for my English.
05-18-2020, 03:24 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by QasYou View Post
Need an answer please.

3 Can someone explain the "Vita Trophy VPK Database" to me, that is to say it's games or games that we install ... If possible even if we don't have the game or maybe I'm wrong .

4 Is there a tutorial to explain how to do from the start for vitashell or trophax

Thank you in advance for your answers, I never did that so I am a novice in this area.

Sorry for my English.

1. no
2. yes
3. those are like 3-7mb games you can't play the game those are only for trophy popping purposes so people don't need to download the entire game and can download that 3mb game instead
4. vitashell is like multiman if you ever did mod on the ps3 but you can always search it up on youtube like how to use vitashell and how to use trophax on vita there are a bunch of videos on there
05-18-2020, 04:35 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by QasYou View Post
Need an answer please.

Sorry for my English.

1. no
2. yes
3. those are like 3-7mb games you can't play the game those are only for trophy popping purposes so people don't need to download the entire game and can download that 3mb game instead
4. vitashell is like multiman if you ever did mod on the ps3 but you can always search it up on youtube like how to use vitashell and how to use trophax on vita there are a bunch of videos on there

Thank you very much
05-18-2020, 05:55 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Your welcome Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

QasYou

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo