06-03-2008, 12:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are important PSP tips you should follow to keep your PSP Classic or PSP Slim(it dosen't matter)in the best condition or shape you want it to be in etc.

Tip 1:You must buy a screen protector so you don't need to clean your screen and too much dust getting on your PSP LCD Screen can harm it.(and keep any other parts of your psp away from dusk it can resault in errors and stuff like dont put dust bunny(lol)in your PSP UMD Slot.

Tip 2Happyon't buy a PSP Pouch instead just buy a PSP Case because a PSP Case is harder then a pouch,so if you drop a your PSP in a PSP Case no harm will be done,but if you drop your PSP in a pouch it mught resualt in maybe like screen crack(possible)and etc.

Tip 3:Only buy or purchese a memory stick that has enough memory for like a long time,so I suggest instead of buying a 1GB memory stick buy a 2GB and never buy like a 215 or watever memory stick lower then 1GB or your screwed and probably can run 1Gamesave and like 2Music files.

Tip 4:Check the statsus of your PSP Daily because when time passes and you use your PSP more the battery will die out so eventually you won't have a working PSP until you external run it with the charger or buy a new battery.(also if you charge it it will also tell you the message and also if you notice it is at 100% chrage and it says it has 2hours left you know.And also recycle your batteries don't throw them out they have checmical that can mess up other garbages lol so they will be desposed safely.

Tip 5:NEVER I MEAN NEVER remove a UMD while playing a game because it will actually corrupt the data on your UMD and make your UMD totally useless or watever it will corrupt the laser UMD reader I mean the you can't play PSP UMD's.

Well thats all my tips guys(I learned like all of them from a youtube video lol).And sorry for any wrong spelling and stuff.

My PSP Custom firmware guide is coming this week on Saturday so stay tuned?Reading?Lol peace guys.
06-03-2008, 12:51 AM #2
oh thanks man good job very good job
06-03-2008, 07:55 PM #3
Thanks man im just helping PSP owners prevent from breaking PSP's because PSP's cost alot of money and you don't wanna buy another PSP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo