Post: A Possible New Way To Get Free Games But Without CFW!
03-25-2009, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I Have A Theory That If You Buy A Game From The PlayStation Store You Can Copy The Files Including The Copyright And The Full Game To Another PSP And It Will Work Because It Does Not Boot Up Properly When You Don't Have The Copyright File And I Mean It Won't Play. I Still Am Testing This But If You Don't Have CFW Like Me I Broke My Battery By Accidently Trying To Open It To Hard You Can Get Any Game From The PlayStation Store For Free Without CFW. This Is Also Good As When You Game Share PSP Games You Will Need To Enable It To That Account And I Am Referring To The PS3 When You Game Share As You Cannot Have More Than 1 User Account On The PSP But You Can Login A Different Account And You Will Get The Same Thing. Now Here Is What Im Kinda Scared About Lol. When You Copy All The Files It Might Ask To Make This User That Owned It The Main But I Am Testing This On Friday With My Friend's PSP So I Will Keep You Guys Updated.

EDIT: I Have A Good Feeling People Would Just Say You Should've Bought A Pandora Battery But Right Now Im Saving Up To Repair My PS3 And Buy Some Other Things.
Last edited by Oneinfamous2 ; 03-25-2009 at 01:19 AM.

The following user thanked Oneinfamous2 for this useful post:

outsider(L)you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo