08-08-2017, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I know this is pretty late news and all, and might not really help most people, but Voxel9 recently released a VPK that will install testkit firmware over your 3.60 ofw. It comes with debug settings, package installer, showcase mode, and best of all: account switching! With that said, there are some requirements before you can install and use the VPK:

• 3.60 firmware (no less, no higher)
  • Henkaku Enso (permanent Henkaku) installed
  • Molecularshell/Vitashell for transferring

Here's a link to the download:*You must login or register to view this content.

While the Vita is rekt, 3.61+ games are still unable to be played on 3.60 devices, so there is some drawbacks. If you manage to fuck up the install, you should be able to restore firmware via safe mode. Keep in mind, it may take five or so minutes to install since it modifies your vs0 directory.

For those who don't know how to attain Enso, you would need to have Henkaku already installed on your 3.60 via [url]www.henkaku.xyz/go[/url], and then install the You must login or register to view this content. through MolecularShell (that's how I did it), run Enso, and then finally install the testkit deluxe vpk

Notice: if staff find this goes against T&C of the site, then feel free to delete the thread, but I felt the Vita forums needed a little update on what's new -- consider the lack of vita support on NGU.*

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Beats, kankuro33, Shadow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo