07-29-2016, 08:19 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Necrobot no longer works. Apologies everyone. New bot here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 08-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, Aimz, Crunk, Cryptic, Daddy, DMoney750, grifzxp, iDecipher, J3RZY__D3V1L, Kryptus, MathersMods, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, ONEster, pojntxoog, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, Kronos, SmoKyWarfame, TheMightyMoJo, Tustin, Wu., zodmaster
07-30-2016, 06:18 PM #20
svejar
Keeper
there was an update, i changed config same as you stated in your thread, is that ok? or there is something else we need to change?

Seems to be running fime, will keep you updated. Last versions last run lasted for 3:45 hours, not bad, hopefully this will run the same
Last edited by svejar ; 07-30-2016 at 06:54 PM.
07-30-2016, 06:35 PM #21
svejar
Keeper
Originally posted by zodmaster View Post
thank you very much for the tip, I was wondering if there is any way to capture a pokemon in any specific tool greetings and good day

So if we change the setting from 1250 to 1900 were gonna get something different from rattata, pidgey, electro, etc??
07-30-2016, 07:00 PM #22
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by svejar View Post
So if we change the setting from 1250 to 1900 were gonna get something different from rattata, pidgey, electro, etc??

The higher the number, the higher CP pokemon you will encounter. You will still catch pidgeys etc, but they will transfer for candy which will evolve for more XP.
07-30-2016, 07:00 PM #23
zodmaster
Bounty hunter

idk man will try it! maybe have lucky xD
07-30-2016, 07:00 PM #24
Red
Life In Technicolor
there was an update, i changed config same as you stated in your thread, is that ok? or there is something else we need to change?

Seems to be running fime, will keep you updated. Last versions last run lasted for 3:45 hours, not bad, hopefully this will run the same

That should be fine if you completed all the steps of the tutorial and you see yellow text evolving your pokemon then you did it right.
07-31-2016, 01:00 AM #25
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
If "use gpx pathing" was set to false, can I teleport to other locations by editing the gps co-ordinates to search there, like you can with sharks bot? Or does this bot rely on a pre-made path?
07-31-2016, 04:09 PM #26
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
If "use gpx pathing" was set to false, can I teleport to other locations by editing the gps co-ordinates to search there, like you can with sharks bot? Or does this bot rely on a pre-made path?

Yes if you disable gpx pathing you can teleport freely.

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

Rogue_Wolf
08-01-2016, 01:27 AM #27
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Thanks for helping me out Red Headbang

Anyone happen to have a gpx loop for Sydney Harbour?
08-01-2016, 03:15 AM #28
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Red Necro 5.0 was released. You should update your thread and show settings for everything they added.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo