Post: TuringBot - Necro Mod- DailyMaxPokemon/Stops Killswitch! Decrease ban chance!
08-15-2016, 10:47 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

With Niantic implementing the recent CatchFlee ban when you hit 1,000 Pokemon/2,000 Pokestops per day, I figured I'd take a look at implementing a killswitch and other improvements into a current bot (in this case Necro/MobBot). I then took it a little further and increased the humanization factor of the bot by adding varying walk speeds among other internal fixes. With these changes in place, I am hoping that the chances of bans are greatly decreased and that our accounts remain safe.This bot is*NOT*intended for users who want ridiculous exp/hr or to snipe all across the globe.

Note: I may or may not continue developing this depending upon user response and usage. If it's a hit, I will work on it further. If not, expect this to be the only release. I do not take any responsibility for banned accounts. While this bot is being worked on to help increase "AI", it is not a guarantee that you will not be banned.

Download Link

You must login or register to view this content.
Decryption Key: !fHSbdSHG-YYN9yfJ4KcT7qOiKNh99V0X8CvuTAKKuWE

Updates
Humanized walking - The speed you enter in the config file now has a floating point! No more walking at the same exact speed. You don't walk at a consistent 20km/h when playing in person, so why should the bot? (ex. If you set 40km/h in the config, the bot will walk from Pokestop to Pokestop at a range of 32km/h to 48km/h)Pokemon/Pokestop tracker - All Pokemon catches and Pokestop visits are logged at the top status bar. Keep an eye out for the thresholds of 1,000 pokemon/2,000 pokestops per day!Killswitch - Going to be away from your computer? Set a killswitch value to have the bot close once a certain number of Pokemon are caught or Pokestops are looted.Improvements to how Pokestops are chosen/traveled to - Hopefully this will give a boost (albeit minor) to exp/hr.Minor text fixes*You must login or register to view this content.

Usage Suggestions
Keep walk speed at or under 40km/hIMPORTANT: Keep the killswitch set - Have the bot kill itself when 975 pokemon/1975 pokestops are reached.*It does not work off of your current local timezone but rather the bots runtime, so if you kill the bot and restart it, you'll need to remember the amount of pokemon caught and pokestops visited from the previous run during the 24 hour timeframe and adjust the killswitch accordingly.Do not snipe (at least on your main) - Users are reporting an increase of CatchFlee errors when changing locations quickly!*You will need to turn off sniping in the configuration file as the compiled version I uploaded has it set to 'true'. This was oversight on my part and I apologize!

PICTURE
:*You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:*You must login or register to view this content.*

The following 3 users say thank you to GJx for this useful post:

Rogue_Wolf, SlowGrind, VaGao_MoDz
08-16-2016, 12:06 AM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by zX View Post
Hi guys,

With Niantic implementing the recent CatchFlee ban when you hit 1,000 Pokemon/2,000 Pokestops per day, I figured I'd take a look at implementing a killswitch and other improvements into a current bot (in this case Necro/MobBot). I then took it a little further and increased the humanization factor of the bot by adding varying walk speeds among other internal fixes. With these changes in place, I am hoping that the chances of bans are greatly decreased and that our accounts remain safe.This bot is*NOT*intended for users who want ridiculous exp/hr or to snipe all across the globe.

Note: I may or may not continue developing this depending upon user response and usage. If it's a hit, I will work on it further. If not, expect this to be the only release. I do not take any responsibility for banned accounts. While this bot is being worked on to help increase "AI", it is not a guarantee that you will not be banned.

Download Link

Updates
Humanized walking - The speed you enter in the config file now has a floating point! No more walking at the same exact speed. You don't walk at a consistent 20km/h when playing in person, so why should the bot? (ex. If you set 40km/h in the config, the bot will walk from Pokestop to Pokestop at a range of 32km/h to 48km/h)Pokemon/Pokestop tracker - All Pokemon catches and Pokestop visits are logged at the top status bar. Keep an eye out for the thresholds of 1,000 pokemon/2,000 pokestops per day!Killswitch - Going to be away from your computer? Set a killswitch value to have the bot close once a certain number of Pokemon are caught or Pokestops are looted.Improvements to how Pokestops are chosen/traveled to - Hopefully this will give a boost (albeit minor) to exp/hr.Minor text fixes*You must login or register to view this content.

Usage Suggestions
Keep walk speed at or under 40km/hIMPORTANT: Keep the killswitch set - Have the bot kill itself when 975 pokemon/1975 pokestops are reached.*It does not work off of your current local timezone but rather the bots runtime, so if you kill the bot and restart it, you'll need to remember the amount of pokemon caught and pokestops visited from the previous run during the 24 hour timeframe and adjust the killswitch accordingly.Do not snipe (at least on your main) - Users are reporting an increase of CatchFlee errors when changing locations quickly!*You will need to turn off sniping in the configuration file as the compiled version I uploaded has it set to 'true'. This was oversight on my part and I apologize!

PICTURE

Nice i will try this out!
08-16-2016, 01:53 AM #3
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Hi guys,

Download Link

Updates

Usage Suggestions

PICTURE

Been running strong for 1hr 30 min so far. Good post, thanks!

The following user thanked Rogue_Wolf for this useful post:

GJx
08-16-2016, 02:57 AM #4
JewVOsama
You go boom big HERO
Hi guys,

Download Link

Updates

Usage Suggestions

PICTURE

This is working Great! But is there a way to make it use lucky eggs? also do you know if the program shuts down if my computer goes to sleep?
08-16-2016, 05:23 AM #5
topfuel77
Save Point
file:///C:/Users/Mdm%20Kwan/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(1).png
08-16-2016, 05:52 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by topfuel77 View Post
file:///C:/Users/Mdm%20Kwan/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(1).png

Please upload an image to a image hosting site as we can not see that as it is on yout actual PC lol

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Riften
08-16-2016, 05:52 AM #7
topfuel77
Save Point
You must login or register to view this content. anyone can help..plz
Last edited by topfuel77 ; 08-16-2016 at 05:57 AM.
08-16-2016, 07:49 AM #8
scuffy
Gobble
maybe a ban on that thats what my account does and not been able to use it for 3 days now
08-16-2016, 10:20 AM #9
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by JewVOsama View Post
This is working Great! But is there a way to make it use lucky eggs? also do you know if the program shuts down if my computer goes to sleep?

Don't use Lucky Eggs, that way you stay safe.

You need configure in Power / Battery Settings, your Computer can sleep, but still working all process... Have Tutorial on Youtube

Ps: IDK How ative Eggs, nave have option on Config.Json
08-16-2016, 10:23 AM #10
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by topfuel77 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. anyone can help..plz

Check your Auth.Json...

I Think you deleted " or ,

Check all, you put Null on PTC infos? ( null, )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo