Post: TuringBot v0.2.1 | edit by NAIL | Safe and Fast Leveling |
08-19-2016, 12:06 AM #1
Gustavowee2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TuringBot is not just any another Pokemon GO Bot. As the security of Niantic Servers increase day by day, new restrictions come up and new types of bans haunt us.

TuringBot is much better and safest of all bots till date. It contains anti-ban features like KillSwitch, IP Changer, etc. It is aimed at Humanized behaviour.
Features include:*

• Automatic Farming
  • Automatic Tranferring
  • KillSwitch ProtectionIP
  • ChangerSniper(Disabled by default)

My method remains the same. You should try the Bot on a new PTC(Pokémon Trainer Club) account which you have never used to login on your mobile before. Finally use this Bot according to your needs to level up until you reach your desired level and only then login with it on your mobile and start playing. Well, after you start playing, never use the Bot on that account.

To setup this Bot, download the file and edit the "auth.json" file in config folder. Input your PTC credentials within the quotes provided. Well it is recommended not to change the config, but you may modify some options like Sniping, etc. but I warn it may ban you.

Download Links: v.0.2.1
    Bot with Config Link: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Mirror Link: You must login or register to view this content.
  • TotalVirus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: It is highly recommended not to play on mobile and bot at the same time.

auth.json file example:

"AuthType": "ptc",
"GoogleUsername": "[email protected]",
"GooglePassword": "password",
"PtcUsername": "username",
"PtcPassword": "password"

v.0.2.1 Updates

• Added a catchflee ban checker and automatic shutdown. Once you string together X flee's in a row, the bot will close down as a safety precaution. This amount of flee's should never occur in a row otherwise, so I figured it was a safe number.
  • config.json auto update - You may now edit your config.json while the bot is running. As soon as a change is made and the file is saved, the bot will recognize it and reload the variables from the config file.
  • Fixed bugs in killswitch logging. It will update the log must more consistently to give you the most accurate count.

A screenshot of the Bot
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to TuringBot, NAIL, Angel, Dev and Harry from ownedcore
Last edited by Gustavowee2 ; 08-29-2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Update v.0.2.1

The following 2 users say thank you to Gustavowee2 for this useful post:

abraham_8p, Aegon Targaryen

The following user groaned Gustavowee2 for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
08-19-2016, 04:37 PM #11
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm currently at level 23 after one night of letting this bot run. My previous account was banned but a week after I stopped botting. I'm going to get to level 25 or 26 and stop
08-19-2016, 04:52 PM #12
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by Reconcycled View Post
I'm currently at level 23 after one night of letting this bot run. My previous account was banned but a week after I stopped botting. I'm going to get to level 25 or 26 and stop

Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
This bot got me banned yesterday level 22

Probably should have received the catchflee ban is inevitable that that this happens, no one knows for sure how it comes, the most acceptable theory is that the bot takes pokemons more in a short time and long hours. It is recommended to stop using the bot for more than one day, and do not enter the account by phone or computer until the ban skirt. Sorry for my BAD English.
08-20-2016, 02:30 AM #13
tyjj88
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you very much for this bot, I appreciate it.

The following user thanked tyjj88 for this useful post:

Gustavowee2
08-20-2016, 08:03 AM #14
give screen how is true fill out in auth.json
08-20-2016, 04:38 PM #15
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by tverdik21 View Post
give screen how is true fill out in auth.json

You must login or register to view this content.
08-20-2016, 06:26 PM #16
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
I'll stick to the one @red posted looks way more safer then this..
08-21-2016, 06:42 AM #17
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by xDebugKiller View Post
I'll stick to the one @red posted looks way more safer then this..

I think this very safe too , since I have been using in my account that I just created for this and so far no ban .
Last edited by Gustavowee2 ; 08-21-2016 at 04:33 PM.
08-21-2016, 09:16 AM #18
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Gustavowee2 View Post
Eu acho este muito seguro também, ja vem usando em minha conta que criei só para isto e até agora nenhum ban.

write in English
08-21-2016, 04:32 PM #19
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by xDebugKiller View Post
write in English

sorry rsrs,

I think this very safe too , since I have been using in my account that I just created for this and so far no ban .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo