Post: TuringBot v0.2.1 | edit by NAIL | Safe and Fast Leveling |
08-19-2016, 12:06 AM #1
Gustavowee2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TuringBot is not just any another Pokemon GO Bot. As the security of Niantic Servers increase day by day, new restrictions come up and new types of bans haunt us.

TuringBot is much better and safest of all bots till date. It contains anti-ban features like KillSwitch, IP Changer, etc. It is aimed at Humanized behaviour.
Features include:*

• Automatic Farming
  • Automatic Tranferring
  • KillSwitch ProtectionIP
  • ChangerSniper(Disabled by default)

My method remains the same. You should try the Bot on a new PTC(Pokémon Trainer Club) account which you have never used to login on your mobile before. Finally use this Bot according to your needs to level up until you reach your desired level and only then login with it on your mobile and start playing. Well, after you start playing, never use the Bot on that account.

To setup this Bot, download the file and edit the "auth.json" file in config folder. Input your PTC credentials within the quotes provided. Well it is recommended not to change the config, but you may modify some options like Sniping, etc. but I warn it may ban you.

Download Links: v.0.2.1
    Bot with Config Link: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Mirror Link: You must login or register to view this content.
  • TotalVirus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: It is highly recommended not to play on mobile and bot at the same time.

auth.json file example:

"AuthType": "ptc",
"GoogleUsername": "[email protected]",
"GooglePassword": "password",
"PtcUsername": "username",
"PtcPassword": "password"

v.0.2.1 Updates

• Added a catchflee ban checker and automatic shutdown. Once you string together X flee's in a row, the bot will close down as a safety precaution. This amount of flee's should never occur in a row otherwise, so I figured it was a safe number.
  • config.json auto update - You may now edit your config.json while the bot is running. As soon as a change is made and the file is saved, the bot will recognize it and reload the variables from the config file.
  • Fixed bugs in killswitch logging. It will update the log must more consistently to give you the most accurate count.

A screenshot of the Bot
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to TuringBot, NAIL, Angel, Dev and Harry from ownedcore
Last edited by Gustavowee2 ; 08-29-2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Update v.0.2.1

The following 2 users say thank you to Gustavowee2 for this useful post:

abraham_8p, Aegon Targaryen

The following user groaned Gustavowee2 for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
08-19-2016, 12:10 AM #2
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Gustavowee2 View Post
TuringBot is not just any another Pokemon GO Bot. As the security of Niantic Servers increase day by day, new restrictions come up and new types of bans haunt us.

TuringBot is much better and safest of all bots till date. It contains anti-ban features like KillSwitch, IP Changer, etc. It is aimed at Humanized behaviour.

Automatic Farming, Automatic Tranferring, KillSwitch ProtectionIP, ChangerSniper(Disabled by default)

My method remains the same. You should try the Bot on a new PTC(Pokémon Trainer Club) account which you have never used to login on your mobile before. Finally use this Bot according to your needs to level up until you reach your desired level and only then login with it on your mobile and start playing. Well, after you start playing, never use the Bot on that account.

To setup this Bot, download the file and edit the "auth.json" file in config folder. Input your PTC credentials within the quotes provided. Well it is recommended not to change the config, but you may modify some options like Sniping, etc. but I warn it may ban you.

Bot Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Config Link: You must login or register to view this content.

A screenshot of the Bot

Credits to TuringBot and NAIL form ownedcore

Can you please include a virus scan from totalvirus?
08-19-2016, 12:27 AM #3
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by Crunk View Post
Can you please include a virus scan from totalvirus?

Total Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Smile
Last edited by Gustavowee2 ; 08-19-2016 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Complete Scan
08-19-2016, 12:28 AM #4
GJx
League Champion
Total Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Smile

Already Posted Happy
08-19-2016, 12:33 AM #5
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by zX View Post
Already Posted Happy

Esta versão é com com a config do Nail muriloso

The following user thanked Gustavowee2 for this useful post:

GJx
08-19-2016, 01:18 AM #6
GJx
League Champion
Esta versão é com com a config do Nail muriloso

Sei nao hein cara, ta parecendo furada essa Config ai. Ta com cara de Muito XP em pouco tempo.

Nao é seguro, o bot roda a 50 KM por Hora.
08-19-2016, 01:40 AM #7
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by zX View Post
Sei nao hein cara, ta parecendo furada essa Config ai. Ta com cara de Muito XP em pouco tempo.

Nao é seguro, o bot roda a 50 KM por Hora.

Ele começou alto com pq tava com lucky egg mas dps ja desce pra menos de 50exp/h

Last edited by Gustavowee2 ; 08-19-2016 at 01:45 AM.
08-19-2016, 05:08 AM #8
drentooth
I am error
TuringBot is not just any another Pokemon GO Bot. As the security of Niantic Servers increase day by day, new restrictions come up and new types of bans haunt us.

Automatic Farming, Automatic Tranferring, KillSwitch ProtectionIP, ChangerSniper(Disabled by default)

Download links: v.0.2.0
Bot Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Decryption Key: !pXWZAc3oNEqga608Wifnal_sq8F1ZvlXcwvGXqnc2fo
Config Link: You must login or register to view this content.
TotalVirus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

A screenshot of the Bot

Credits to TuringBot and NAIL from ownedcore

what about the latitude and longitude? You can't change it as well to your current position?? Did you ever got softban using this bot?? how much exp/hr you making on this one??

08-19-2016, 11:52 AM #9
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by drentooth View Post
what about the latitude and longitude? You can't change it as well to your current position?? Did you ever got softban using this bot?? how much exp/hr you making on this one??

You can change the latitude and longitude if you want. I've only used it today for about 5 hours and no softban so far. Getting roughly 30k xp/hr.
08-19-2016, 04:18 PM #10
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
This bot got me banned yesterday level 22

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo