02-06-2010, 06:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Microsoft <blink>Banning</blink> Cheaters
You must login or register to view this content.

Microsoft has been banning many Xbox LIVE users that cheat or glitch in Modern Warfare 2.

Even though many of us still like the game for it is, some people think it's necessary to mess things up for all of us by glitching and cheating their way through the MW2 multiplayer. Microsoft has had enough of this and made it their new goal to ban as much cheaters as possible, including boosting and prestige glitches. MW2blog » reported the following, and I couldn't have said it any better myself:

Originally posted by XBOX
"Well, this news from XBOX Live head of Policy and Enforcement, Stephen Toulouse AKA ‘Stepto’, is music to our ears. In a post on the official Xbox forums The Pro addresses the cheaters with a clear message that people who have obtained prestige in Modern Warfare 2 illegitimately, will be given suspensions from Xbox Live. The guys running these lobbies will be permanently banned."

Originally posted by Xbox.com
People who have obtained prestige illegitimately, will be given suspensions. People soliciting other people to gain prestige (whether for free, or for points) will be permanently suspended.

To all those users who are attempting to play MW2 without cheating, please have faith. Hang in there, because the cheaters are being caught and the game will be patched.

p.s., it doesn't matter if you gained 10th prestige, 2nd, or 1st: illegitimate gameplay = suspension

Originally posted by Xbox
"5. How You May Not Use the Service.
- exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification, to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game, contest, or promotion."

So if you're prestige 10 with about 10 matches played, you might be in trouble. And quite honestly, grow up and play the game the way it's meant to....
Last edited by JimErased ; 02-06-2010 at 07:01 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The Situation for this useful post:

BladezZ, kiwikool, JimErased, Steve
02-09-2010, 09:13 AM #47
lol how the hell did you get yourself banned from PSN? I thought that couldn't happen, anyway this was posted over a week ago and so far nobody (apart from the odd new member) seems to have been banned nor suspended from xbox live.
02-09-2010, 03:11 PM #48
good thing im PS3
02-15-2010, 05:48 AM #49
Default Avatar
Ceasing
shitbox? Buddy, open your eyes and see what's infront of you. Microsoft cares about the LEGIT players, Sony doesn't do squat! Anyone can hack 10th on Ps3, it takes about 5 minutes. Ohh, and by the way...if you can read, it says "10th Prestiges with very little gameplay" so if your a "high level" legit, which I highly doubt, then you wouldnt get banned....now if you had any common sense and could read, I wouldn't have to tell you this. Now shut your mouth and hop off the internet if your going to be a little ignorant kid trying to express a dumb opinion, which has no proof/point to it what so ever. K? nuff said.

Regards,
Ceasing

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Smileshitbox? Buddy, open your eyes and see what's infront of you. Microsoft cares about the LEGIT players, Sony doesn't do squat! Anyone can hack 10th on Ps3, it takes about 5 minutes. Ohh, and by the way...if you can read, it says "10th Prestiges with very little gameplay" so if your a "high level" legit, which I highly doubt, then you wouldn't get banned....now if you had any common sense and could read, I wouldn't have to tell you this. Now shut your mouth and hop off the internet if your going to be a little ignorant kid trying to express a dumb opinion, which has no proof/point to it what so ever. K? nuff said.

Regards,
CeasingSmile
02-15-2010, 09:45 AM #50
Originally posted by Ceasing View Post
shitbox? Buddy, open your eyes and see what's infront of you. Microsoft cares about the LEGIT players, Sony doesn't do squat! Anyone can hack 10th on Ps3, it takes about 5 minutes. Ohh, and by the way...if you can read, it says "10th Prestiges with very little gameplay" so if your a "high level" legit, which I highly doubt, then you wouldnt get banned....now if you had any common sense and could read, I wouldn't have to tell you this. Now shut your mouth and hop off the internet if your going to be a little ignorant kid trying to express a dumb opinion, which has no proof/point to it what so ever. K? nuff said.

Regards,
Ceasing

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Smileshitbox? Buddy, open your eyes and see what's infront of you. Microsoft cares about the LEGIT players, Sony doesn't do squat! Anyone can hack 10th on Ps3, it takes about 5 minutes. Ohh, and by the way...if you can read, it says "10th Prestiges with very little gameplay" so if your a "high level" legit, which I highly doubt, then you wouldn't get banned....now if you had any common sense and could read, I wouldn't have to tell you this. Now shut your mouth and hop off the internet if your going to be a little ignorant kid trying to express a dumb opinion, which has no proof/point to it what so ever. K? nuff said.

Regards,
CeasingSmile

MmMmM...i love the smell of flagrant misuse of commenting...this has been reported...ty for having a lack of common decency
02-15-2010, 10:31 AM #51
Activist
Magenta is my colour Smile
O well they hacked its just a level calm down..
02-15-2010, 07:59 PM #52
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Guys, this thread was not meant to be a flame war, it was meant to be news that Microsoft is threatening to ban the hackers. Not that they will, because Microsoft doesn't care. Just don't solicit people or brag about it and your fine. Again, this thread isn't for who bans more, Sony or MS, just the supposed banning on Xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo