02-12-2020, 02:33 PM #1
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA: San Andreas Remasterd Official Mod Script
Hello! today i will teach you how to make your own script for GTA: San Andreas Remasterd on PS3
What do we need ???

STEP 1>

1.Install SannyBuilder-v3.3.3 or latest version
[​IMG]

2. files .csa and .csi mod cleo (sa mobile because this game was ported from mobile version ios/android ) from this site
Spoiler: CLEO SCRIPTS FOR GTA SA (sa mobile)
3.Your PS3 CFW/HEN

4.to know how to coding in Sunny builder also you can watch a tuto here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 2>

1.We need the script file from our GTA SA ON PS3 we can find it in PS3 in my way is /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS31584-[GTA San Andreas]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ in this directory you can see many files we need PS3Data.obb copy it to your PC!

2.Now we have PS3Data.obb Change the file format .obb to .zip that we could extract files where you want.

3. We need the files mainPS3.scm and scriptps3 from extracted folder they are in PS3Data\data\script

4. Create a folder doesnt matter what name copy this files there rename the scriptps3.img to script.img (this is for sanny builder to dont give a error that he cant find script.img)

STEP 3>

In Sanny builder > Debug options > enable the IGNORE_UKNOWN next one chose the platform of gta
HERE TO SA MOBILE
[​IMG]

STEP 3>

the files which you downloaded are .csi and .csa rename the format file to .cs drag to sanny builder

now go to mainPS3 sanny builder Press combination to find CTRL + F >Search create_thread in here create your own thread called in my way is create_thread @60_FPS good now we created a thread next we need to add some function on this thread because we have already downloaded our script mod we will just copy and i will show you this now NEXT find in mainPS3 CTRL + F Search ---Mission 0 upper write our thread name like this :60_FPS
[​IMG]

the next we have to copy the script code which we downloaded in mainPS3

[​IMG]

under our :60_FPS

[​IMG]
Compile our script Pressing F6
if we got this error [​IMG]

rename else_jump @SYND4_3652 to jump @SYND4_3652 and this will work.

STEP 4>
after succeseful compile
create a folder named data in that folder > script and place compiled mainPS3.scm and scriptps3.img in folder script
now create a archiver zip called PS3DataPatch.zip pasted the data folder in PS3DataPatch.zip without compression
now copy PS3DataPatch.zip /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31584/USRDIR HERE DONT FORGET TO DELETE ALL .idx files to make this work!
thats all enjoy moddingSmile

Last edited by NELUxP ; 02-24-2020 at 08:59 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to NELUxP for this useful post:

AZARARE, Skonafid
02-13-2020, 02:51 PM #2
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo