02-09-2010, 01:38 PM #1
graveheat
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Battlefield Bad Company 2 is really becoming legendary in my eyes. I have had so many moments in that game with friends like FusionZ that I'm always babbling about them. Post your best moments. Videos are fine too.
02-14-2010, 11:44 AM #2
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
I really wish i had a capture card for my moment because i was litterally in tears with laughter.

I was attacking the third base, i was running towards the base and i seen the chopper take off and i thought that it was going to be a normal crash seeing as how nobody in the game can fly choppers. But it wasn't normal.

He took off and was about 12 foot in the air, about the same height as the warehouse where B is on that base directly infront of the chopper, then he went forward towards the warehouse, the chopper did a frontflip and landed upside down ontop of the warehouse and blew up, killing both the pilot & the gunner.
02-14-2010, 12:08 PM #3
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
I really wish i had a capture card for my moment because i was litterally in tears with laughter.

I was attacking the third base, i was running towards the base and i seen the chopper take off and i thought that it was going to be a normal crash seeing as how nobody in the game can fly choppers. But it wasn't normal.

He took off and was about 12 foot in the air, about the same height as the warehouse where B is on that base directly infront of the chopper, then he went forward towards the warehouse, the chopper did a frontflip and landed upside down ontop of the warehouse and blew up, killing both the pilot & the gunner.

LMAO!! THAT SOUNDS SO HILARIOUS! Man I can't wait till the game comes out. Are you getting it on PS3 or X360? I was looking at a new video of the polished version of the game and it looks AMAZING!
02-14-2010, 08:16 PM #4
AzTeK-9
Save Point
my greatest moment was probably when i shot a guy on a chute w/ those guided missles u get at ur base xD
02-14-2010, 10:27 PM #5
Audio
Chi-town
Killed by a tank camper.

Killed by a pistol across the map.

Spawn raped.

And so many others.
02-14-2010, 11:24 PM #6
neverborn
Bounty hunter
k, here's my moment:

i spawned at the first attacker base as and engineer with scar-L, tracer dart, RPG-7, and the vehicle specialization. right when i started parachuting down, i saw an enemy tank trying to go up the hill to the attacker base, so i shot a tracer dart at it, and then put 1 RPG-7 in it. it ended up blowing up before i finished parachuting... i wasn't expecting any bonus, but i got +30 for a parachute kill. pretty fun lol Smile
02-16-2010, 12:25 PM #7
boss10000
Like A.....
laser designated a helicopter across the map fluing forward at top speed i aim it perfectly then watched the RPG home on to it and bomb
02-17-2010, 08:50 PM #8
Avaton
Save Point
Putting C4 on a Quad storming into 5 People defusing B, jumped off and BOOM! 5 Kills Winky Winky

and Owning Boss10k
02-18-2010, 12:32 AM #9
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
laser designated a helicopter across the map fluing forward at top speed i aim it perfectly then watched the RPG home on to it and bomb

I'm getting pretty good at tracing a moving Apache, it's just hard at first to work out where to fire it.

I'm also getting really good at RPG'ing un-traced Black Hawks, most pilots are predictable and the hawk is really slow so it's simple.
02-18-2010, 02:04 AM #10
FrostByte
Ice Cold Baby
My team mates were blowing up the walls of the building where B is in the second set of objectives. I was in the UAV and called in the missile on the building and it collapsed of five people. Got a nice multi kill for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo