02-10-2010, 10:48 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not that it's a surprise.....

Originally posted by another user
Hardly a surprise - but publisher says it isn't resting on its laurels either to grow franchise
No, it's not a shocker: Activision has this evening confirmed that a new Call of Duty title will hit later this year.
The publisher didn't confirm if the game is a sequel to Modern Warfare 2 or, most likely, one of the historical versions of the franchise that visits famous theatres of war.
But what it did say was that while it doesn't necessarily expect the new game to be as big a hit as MW2, it expects further franchise growth in 2010.
The news came as part of an earnings call where Activision announced record 2009 revenues.
"We've consistently grown revenues for the franchise year over year and continue to do that this year," said Mike Griffiths, head of Activision Publishing.

Original Article can be found You must login or register to view this content..

The following 35 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

+crazy, +sT IV_KILLER, AgentJon, Alekz, Alfa, BlogsterReviews, CamelToe, chrisdogg, Cpt,C, Doctor Stan, drunkenrepublicn, Ðewzy, ƒrizz, gamekilla, Helios, LilP, Newfie, Night Wolf, psp123, psychobe@n, Rage, Sert, SAM112, Sauceappeal, Slash2793, JimErased, Steve, Stub Hero, The Situation, xMacMiller, xScreamo!, xSKeLZoR, yacoboy
02-10-2010, 10:51 PM #2
yay hopefully its made by treyarch, i think they are better. W@W FTW!

The following user thanked Console Beat for this useful post:

Stub Hero
02-10-2010, 10:51 PM #3
Dewzy916
i am broski916
Can't wait to see the trailers and teasers!

The following user thanked Dewzy916 for this useful post:

shadow_flamez
02-10-2010, 10:52 PM #4
Probably another branch into WWII or possibly a Vietnam era game? Reenact Operation Iraqi Freedom...
02-10-2010, 10:52 PM #5
muman
Banned
true i hate IW!

they lost their touch after mw1
02-10-2010, 10:54 PM #6
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
NICE!!! Can't wait for something new....hopefully ZOMBIES coming back....

The following user thanked Sert for this useful post:

GQGK
02-10-2010, 10:58 PM #7
Anal Treat
NGU's resident prick
So long as the game is constructed properly, has a proper testing peroid and fourzerotwo and his bullshit are kept as far away from it as possible were onto a winner!

The following 2 users say thank you to Anal Treat for this useful post:

★ Kid Cudi ★, nV_mY_sKiLlz
02-10-2010, 11:03 PM #8
Remember to digg this thread guys!
02-10-2010, 11:07 PM #9
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
thats awesome, hopefully they lessen killstreaks so the game is more fun, keep it simple yet fun and this could be a winner.
02-10-2010, 11:11 PM #10
this is old its Call of Duty: Vietnam is the early title *may change* made by treyarch says it on gamefaqs... anyways the people below me will probably still spam and flame this!

The following user thanked clankfan1 for this useful post:

papa mudd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo