02-11-2010, 02:15 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); on the demo i love the blowing up buildings but anyone that has seen the battle field moment were the guy ollapses a building killing 3 guys but in that vid he uses only 3 - 4 C4 to do it and the house had no damage before that but on the demo to destroy the same size building you have to destroy every wall almost that takes 10 + C4 to do it, and i am wondering is there like certain spots that you place C4 to collapse building becasue ive

1) centre of wall
2) cornor of wall
3) support beams

and they dont work i have to take out every wall on the bottom floor to colapse the building
02-14-2010, 11:41 AM #2
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
I've been trying to figure it out aswell.

I think you can only completely demolish the one story buildings, like A on the first base.

Someone killed me with destruction 2.0 in the two story building next to it though, not sure how. Might have been the roof collapsing seeing as how i was in the attic.
02-14-2010, 12:39 PM #3
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
on the demo i love the blowing up buildings but anyone that has seen the battle field moment were the guy ollapses a building killing 3 guys but in that vid he uses only 3 - 4 C4 to do it and the house had no damage before that but on the demo to destroy the same size building you have to destroy every wall almost that takes 10 + C4 to do it, and i am wondering is there like certain spots that you place C4 to collapse building becasue ive

1) centre of wall
2) cornor of wall
3) support beams

and they dont work i have to take out every wall on the bottom floor to colapse the building

It is a demo limitation. Buildings in the demo can only be collapsed by destroying every wall on the first floor. In the full game, from what I've read, buildings can be destroyed by blowing up the support beams within the house.

The following user thanked graveheat for this useful post:

bur
02-14-2010, 04:47 PM #4
Ive been also trying to find this out with no luck. :S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo