02-14-2010, 02:20 AM #1
Jack82
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All my friends talk about it..can someone just give me a link that breifly explains the storline?
02-14-2010, 11:38 AM #2
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Don't really know the storyline of BFBC2 yet.

I can explain the first one though...

You're a soldier in the army and you get sent to B company (Bad company) it's basically the reject section of the army, you get sent in before the army to die.

After a few missions of taking out AA guns and the russian army you nottice that you're fighting mercenaries called the legionares (i think), these mercenaries get paid in solid gold bars and you and your company decide to go rouge and kill the mercenaries for the gold. (Very basic plotline) I'm guessing that the second will follow on from the first.

Online play is what this games about though. If it's the same as the first BFBC there's two game modes; Rush & conquest.

Rush is more complicated than conquest, you need to take down enemy bases by destroying crates filled with gold, there's two in each base and there's four bases in total on each map. You destroy the crates by either shooting them, planting C4 on them, RPGing them, using tanks, using helicopters etc or you can arm a bomb on the crate which takes 30 seconds (i think) and that's the crate gone. If you're wanting to destroy it using conventional weapons it'll take quite a while, i think it takes 12 packets of C4 to take down one crate...

Conquest is basically capture the flag, there's choppers, tanks, quads, boats etc to spice things up a bit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo