02-18-2010, 10:42 AM #1
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A few days ago, IW claimed that they had patched the hacks on mw2 on the Xbox360 console.
well, they can start working on a new patch, AGAIN.

Recently, a video has been put up on youtube where they are still doing the "cvar changes" like God mode, unlimited ammo, unlocked on-screen text chat, etc..

Here's a full list:

• God mode (invincible)
  • E-tag (tagged enemies)
  • jump height (incredible high jump heights)
  • Gold D.E from COD4
  • no recoil
  • unlimited ammo
  • on-screen text chat
  • all perks

Here's the video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABojzt5fxYI"]YouTube- MW2 Xbox360 New God Mode, Wall hack, Unlimited Ammo, Online Ranked After **Patch**[/ame]

-Oc

The following 3 users say thank you to Oc for this useful post:

-Smurf-, BlogsterReviews, Snowy Modz
03-07-2010, 05:29 PM #20
Hermit
Haxor!
Needs to be brought to ps3 xD , that would be fun Smile
03-07-2010, 07:20 PM #21
If Infinity Ward thinks they'll end Xbox 360 hackers, they're wrong.

They will always bypass the Patches.
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM #22
iDave
Banned
IW can't patch the JTag hack, its made to bypass the patches and use games without the signature, Microsoft screwed up..

The following user thanked iDave for this useful post:

hunter12
03-09-2010, 09:35 PM #23
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
He is exacly right, just said what i was about to right.
Im pretty sure godmode is not in this game its just a health dvar? Like i was about
to say for those of you who think IW screwed up they didnt (Can't believe i said that)
there files are signed RSA 2048Bit encryption (Never cracking that) thats were the Jtag comes in to allow unsigned code! So microsoft screwed up by not blowing the ports and being dumb!
03-10-2010, 05:47 AM #24
So much programming talk. My brain hurts. And i was only gawking.

On-topic: PS3 can be hacked too, but needs a little more work into it.
03-10-2010, 08:36 AM #25
iDave
Banned
Yeh you guys can't blame IW, they were right saying it couldn't be hacked.
Its all Microsofts fault for being, well.. Lazy? IW had a great idea when they decided to use RSA 2048Bit encryption, but hey, hackers always win. We're always one step ahead.
03-10-2010, 06:45 PM #26
My jtag is so nice. I'm glad microsoft failed.
03-10-2010, 09:52 PM #27
You guys are dumb. If Microsoft wanted they can banned all those systems and plus they aren't stupid. They keep banning and us hackers keep buying monthly subs and new consoles. How many j-taggers are there in the world or USA alone? Enough to keep Microsoft happy. Don't ask me nothing i don't know anything.
03-11-2010, 05:36 AM #28
Kaoticspik
Psycho Realm
Originally posted by evan94 View Post
LOL... i already posted this but..

IW Fails...

COD4 Had all this god mode unlimited ammo $|-|1T
MW2 now has all this god mode unlimited ammo $|-|1T

What did World at War have?

Nothing.
(Sorry, a Prestige glitch)

This just shows that Game Developers need to take some extra time to develop thier game because look at COD4.. they say that they started it right away once COD2 Was out, but they still focused on multiple Map Packs.

Same with MW2.. They still did a fare amount of work once COD4 was out with map packs and patches and all that good stuff.

Now a look at Treyarch.
Call of Duty 3 was not very successful, as we all know. So they didn't spend very much time with map packs or patches(It wasn't needed). This gave them more time to develop a good game that didn't have any hacks.

Both of thier games we un-hacked to this date.

Time will only tell how Call of Duty 7 turns out as they released 3 map packs for WaW which takes away a lot of development time from the new game.

So thanks to Treyarch for making Quality Games and a Bad Job for Infinity Ward for making hackable games

It's because no one bothered hacking World @ War. It was a piece of shit all on it's own.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kaoticspik for this useful post:

Darksun, Otaku Buster, TheUberFail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo