02-21-2010, 01:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); over all i have to say it is good
the four classes you start with are:assult, engineer, medic, and sniper
the snipers ok but not so good they are not accurate and are 2+ hits to kill
assult is a good gun (not shure then name) but it loeses it's ammo way to fast
same with the engineer
medic is a lmg you can help people
the pistols you get when you first start out is the m9 and it is awsome
the combat knife is the regular knife it is very bad you have to be right there to kill they with it
02-25-2010, 06:36 AM #2
I dont think you know how to use snipers in this game. You have to lead off your shots and aim up a little bit to get the chest shot at long range. The Assault runs out of ammo too quickly? It comes with ammo packs, dude. And regardless of which game you have to be "right there" to kill anyone.
02-25-2010, 01:16 PM #3
Troy896
BF:BC2 Rapist
lol knifing takes too long, your used to mw2 knifing with commando. its trying to be realistic. they don't have rocket propelled shoes which take them 20 feet and then you knife them in 0.5seconds. try to knife someone or something while holding a gun in 0.5 seconds. unrealistic. and yes you don't know how to use guns. Gravity is in this game unlike cod, for snipers if you see someone sniping shoot ABOVE there head by a little bit. the bullets go down while they fly in the air. Assault rifles, shoot in front of the person if hes far and you'll hit him and kill him quicker than by shooting at him and missing. If you learn how to play, its better than cod and much more fun.
02-26-2010, 05:22 AM #4
Umm... I dont think you read my post very thoroughly. You repeated my statement about using snipers which I said because you said you always get hitmarkers. And I rarely knife in COD. The way I rank up is by getting weapons challenges so usually I dont use knifes. But Command Pro sure works for surviving falls. Im not replying anymore because I sense a flamewar.
02-26-2010, 07:04 AM #5
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
2 things 1st snipers suck in battle field not gonna lie 2nd if there trying to make it realistic they should just make it 1 shot 1 kill or at least shot in the leg go to the ground
02-26-2010, 12:56 PM #6
Troy896
BF:BC2 Rapist
actually no, a M24 in real life would kill you in one shot in the chest but it depends, your heart or just your lungs. Lungs you would die after 2-3 minutes while heart about 30sec-1m it all depends. anything under it maybe about an hour. head instantly. leg heck 2 shots in the leg wouldnt kill you. it would dicapitate you for the period but not kill as long as you stop the bleeding which i am sure they would have medical things in their backpacks.
02-26-2010, 06:22 PM #7
Originally posted by Troy896 View Post
If you learn how to play, its better than cod and much more fun.

My thoughts exactly! Most people will not take the time to actually learn the game then just say it sucks. Oh well, it's their loss. I can't wait for this game.
02-26-2010, 10:51 PM #8
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
I'm really looking forward to this. It'll be a nice change from screaming little CoD kiddies. The lack of terrible spawns and commando should make for a much more enjoyable experience.
02-27-2010, 01:40 AM #9
Originally posted by Pricey91 View Post
I'm really looking forward to this. It'll be a nice change from screaming little CoD kiddies. The lack of terrible spawns and commando should make for a much more enjoyable experience.

yeah i like it but the knifes are hard to kill with in this but yeah i like as much as mw2
02-27-2010, 02:50 AM #10
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by KiLLa
yeah i like it but the knifes are hard to kill with in this but yeah i like as much as mw2

I like it taking ages to take ages to knife. You can't just get the reaction kill when you run round the corner at the same time as someone. Many times I've gotten the final kill in search by just pure reactions. I'd love to see someone get an only knife game on battlefield Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo