02-25-2010, 01:27 PM #1
Troy896
BF:BC2 Rapist
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, i have to say this game is really good. I have traded in MW2 for it because that game pissed me off so much with its campers and knifing. Now lets get to the Review.

Recon: You start out with a M29 which is a bolt action rifle. It takes 1 shot in the head 2 in the body. Now i enjoy this class ALOT, mainly because i aim above the persons head and kill them in 1 shot. Bad thing is you run out of ammo if you kill too much then you have to go with your M9(pistol) and die lol.

Assault: I personally like the XM8 it is good, good accuracy and the noob tube is awesome at ATV going around lol.

Medic: This is my all time favorite class. All i have to do is stand by people protect their back, drop health crates and rez. what else is their to do its easy and simple.

Engineer: Now these guys are bad asses. These are equipped with RG-7's which can shoot tanks, people, and plans. Their best gun in the demo is the Scar-l which i personally like.

Gameplay: It requires TEAMWORK at times i see people trying to go alone and get killed. This isn't mw2 one man army here. You need to stay with your team and help them out as much as possible. The gravity is awesome because it actually takes skill to kill someone. And now my favorite part which most people hate, the knifing. Yes it takes about 3-4s to kill someone with a knife. Not 0.5s like in cod. But it is trying to be realistic here people. You try holding a HEAVY gun, and knife something in 0.5 seconds. Or some people complain you gotta be to close, ok in cod you somehow magically get rocket propelled shoes which take you 20 feet and then you knife them in 0.5 seconds. UNREALISTIC much. Now then, another reason people dont like this, is because they cant camp. Finally a solution to camping. You get killed by a camper, hes happy, your happy because you know where he is, you take a rpg, blow up the wall, and shoot him with the scar. Your happy, he rage quits and your whole team is happy Smile

In Total: It is a great game away from cod if you hate/like it, but if you dont like realism i suggest you dont buy it. I rate the DEMO a 9/10. the reason one off is because some building collaps when most of the parts are still there, so thats might be a bug idk.
02-25-2010, 02:35 PM #2
I played the Xbox 360 demo, are the PS3 and Xbox 360 demo the same thing?
02-26-2010, 05:27 AM #3
The exact same. Except the shooting is reversed from the point of view of a 360 player.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo