04-15-2010, 06:01 PM #1
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: This thread is over 8 months old so these glitches may be patched.

Well there not glitches, I just said that to make more people visit this thread, but they might as well be glitches, so don't worry I havent decieved you. I'm sure some of you will already know these, but this guide is mainly for people who are new to BFBC2.

Engineer XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as an engineer.
Then take a quad and drive it into the wall a few times.
When the quad's health is around 20%, get of the quad.
Now repair the quad.
You can earn 80000 xp depending on how long you do this for.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMTfWmOQ-k]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Boost Tutorial (BBC2)[/ame]

Medic XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as a medic.
You will need a squad member willing to help you.
Kill your squad member and revive him with the resuscitation kit.
Now repeat.
You lose 15xp for killing your squad member, but you gain 80xp for reviving them.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMpfMQ1v8cE]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Medic Boost Tutorial (BBC2)[/ame]

Try using this tut too boost you XP. Play rush and when you are on the attacking side run to the back of your spawn so the out of bounds timer comes up. When your team mate goes down revive him and then you go out and die and have him revive you. This way there is no negative xp only +80 for each revive. Read other users coments below. They provide clearer information. Thank you to 51N15T3R for this information. I would like to say thanks to the guys for correcting me.
Last edited by LTBadBoy ; 08-29-2010 at 12:09 PM.
04-16-2010, 12:40 AM #2
neverborn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LTBadBoy View Post
Well there not glitches, I just said that to make more people visit this thread, but they might as well be glitches, so don't worry I havent decieved you. I'm sure some of you will already know these, but this guide is mainly for people who are new to BFBC2.

Engineer XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as an engineer.
Then take a quad and drive it into the wall a few times.
When the quad's health is around 20%, get of the quad.
Now repair the quad.
You can earn 80000 xp depending on how long you do this for.

You must login or register to view this content.

Medic XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as a medic.
You will need a squad member willing to help you.
Kill your squad member and revive him with the resuscitation kit.
Now repeat.
You lose 15xp for killing your squad member, but you gain 80xp for reviving them.

You must login or register to view this content.

you eventually get booted for team killing.
04-16-2010, 02:01 AM #3
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
Originally posted by neverborn View Post
you eventually get booted for team killing.

Do you know how many times you can kill before you get kicked?
04-16-2010, 03:25 AM #4
neverborn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LTBadBoy View Post
Do you know how many times you can kill before you get kicked?

somewhere around 7.. maybe 10 idk.
04-16-2010, 04:38 AM #5
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
no point in killing your team mate. play rush and when you are on the attacking side run to the back of your spawn so the out of bounds timer comes up. when your team mate goes down revive him and then you go out and die and have him revive you. this way there is no negative xp only +80 for each revive. i've gotten over 10,000 xp before bonuses in a short period of time and our team tickets were around 200+ lol
04-16-2010, 01:44 PM #6
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
Originally posted by 51N15T3R View Post
no point in killing your team mate. play rush and when you are on the attacking side run to the back of your spawn so the out of bounds timer comes up. when your team mate goes down revive him and then you go out and die and have him revive you. this way there is no negative xp only +80 for each revive. i've gotten over 10,000 xp before bonuses in a short period of time and our team tickets were around 200+ lol

You should totally make a thread about this.
04-17-2010, 04:18 AM #7
Originally posted by 51N15T3R View Post

The only downside is that you get a shit ton of deaths. A clan mate and I tried this earlier, and it only works if you're right on the edge of the no-go zone. Otherwise you cannot revive.

Also, as I said, it destroys your K/D ratio, but you can easily make 10,000 XP a game.
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM #8
I also have a video thread on the first video, first off a little advice, you shouldnt have to back up as far as you do lol. 10ft and hitting a wall drops you about 15/ea so you can usually get down to 10hp and repair.

Lol. I just noticed this was my friend BBC2Glitch. Are you BBC2Glitch?

As for the run out of play and revive bla bla bla, not worth it inmo, as others said you dont get pts for revive after about 10 times, it kills the KDR of the other person and well, its not quick. The car repair combined with flag capping is quicker. I wont post a link, just go to my youtube of visit the thread of mine in this forum. Or do the Rush cheat, both people tape down their X/(B for xbox?) key to defuse/fuse the bomb and you both continually defuse and fuse the bomb racking up a shitload of points. I haven't had time to make a video,but its pretty basic and simple. For PC, just jam a piece of paper between your two keys it will stick the E key down and your set. Fun thing is, you can leave your gaming unit and do other stuff while your key stuck down does the work for you Winky Winky.

-AMDRick.
04-18-2010, 06:26 PM #9
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
Originally posted by AMDRick View Post
I also have a video thread on the first video, first off a little advice, you shouldnt have to back up as far as you do lol. 10ft and hitting a wall drops you about 15/ea so you can usually get down to 10hp and repair.

Lol. I just noticed this was my friend BBC2Glitch. Are you BBC2Glitch?

As for the run out of play and revive bla bla bla, not worth it inmo, as others said you dont get pts for revive after about 10 times, it kills the KDR of the other person and well, its not quick. The car repair combined with flag capping is quicker. I wont post a link, just go to my youtube of visit the thread of mine in this forum. Or do the Rush cheat, both people tape down their X/(B for xbox?) key to defuse/fuse the bomb and you both continually defuse and fuse the bomb racking up a shitload of points. I haven't had time to make a video,but its pretty basic and simple. For PC, just jam a piece of paper between your two keys it will stick the E key down and your set. Fun thing is, you can leave your gaming unit and do other stuff while your key stuck down does the work for you Winky Winky.

-AMDRick.

Lol, no I'm not BBC2Glitch. I'm using his videos because he said it would be alright if I promoted them for him.
04-18-2010, 09:02 PM #10
Alright, was going to say lol thats random if I never knew we were on the same forums but play and make videos with each other all the time hah.

Here is what I do,

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOK8REVF20]YouTube - How-To BC2 ATV Repair Boosting[/ame]

Skip to 1:50 to see what I actually do..skip my nooby talking lol.

Once you max out the repair time, go cap flags, then after you cap repair glitch it, repeat, repeat, repeat ect, once all flags capped, do it one last time, suicide, switch teams, repeat,repeat,repeat lol.

Me and BBC2Glitch have a few videos in the makes right now, just havent uploaded them(Dang AP Exams and Finals coming up=mass study for months I didnt do work hahah) but a few are much more effective than these two "glitches?".

Not sure how much sense this will make, I just typed a 3 page AP World History paper, so im pretty laid back on making sense right now hah. Time for a little BC2....and then another 4 hours of ap world :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo