08-12-2010, 10:14 AM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9micjYgUE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NEW PS3 Modded Nazi Zombie Online Gameplay ![/ame]

Hunter began with the multiplayer games of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, World at War and Modern Warfare 2, but now appears to be moving over to the World at War co-op game Nazi Zombies.

There's not much you can really make out from this video, but from what I can see these infections include some sort of explosive ammunition for every gun, whereby they shoot lightning bolts.

What'd you think? Is this a sign in the right director for PS3 Modding? Are you excited at the prospect of Nazi Zombie Mods?

The following 14 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

FcukNextGenBord, Hawkin, imsokool, inevitable, Journey719, justintp918, MoDeRNNiTeMaRe, Mr. Star, NanuGama, NJN, ProxiesAreFtw, Rokiz, soebred, ZachFean
02-22-2011, 01:52 PM #335
hoppy817
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by disgrace View Post
Well there is actually alot of hacked zombies on W@W. But I dont have clue why Black Ops doesnt. Maybe because of Sony and Treyarch have been working nowadays together. But the most important reason is that there isn't new CFW yet. So you cant use
programs you need for ''hacks'' (blackb0x..awesome file manager..)

Yeh i suppose, but i heard that even before the geohot jailbreak came out, and only people with 2 PS3s and a jailbreak dongle etc still struggled, or it was impossible to do back then?
02-22-2011, 01:56 PM #336
disgrace
Little One
Originally posted by hoppy817 View Post
Yeh i suppose, but i heard that even before the geohot jailbreak came out, and only people with 2 PS3s and a jailbreak dongle etc still struggled, or it was impossible to do back then?

Sorry I'm not so sure about it. But I agree with you.
02-22-2011, 02:00 PM #337
hoppy817
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry I'm not so sure about it. But I agree with you.

Oh ok, thanks though Smile i wonder how long it will take for another us
b jailbreak to be released Smile can't wait
02-22-2011, 02:13 PM #338
disgrace
Little One
Originally posted by hoppy817 View Post
Oh ok, thanks though Smile i wonder how long it will take for another us
b jailbreak to be released Smile can't wait

However, there is already 3.56 CFW nearly done. Check out user MysticalX .
(sorry if i spelled your name wrong mystical xD)
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM #339
hoppy817
Do a barrel roll!
However, there is already 3.56 CFW nearly done. Check out user MysticalX .
(sorry if i spelled your name wrong mystical xD)

Ok, will do Smile I had the 3.55 jailbreak, but i decided to just update again because i got scared that bypassing the patch etc. would get me banned :L i'm regretting it now and i've been trying to find if there is a way to downgrade back to 3.55 for a while now Sad Awesome
02-22-2011, 09:39 PM #340
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
cool nice one
02-23-2011, 04:02 AM #341
Well we could just wait a couple more months to watch it blow up into CL and stuff of that nature. I think there is a way to downgrade patch 3.56 to 3.55 but I think it will force you to upgrade it again.
02-23-2011, 12:47 PM #342
OMG this looks epic dude Claps
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM #343
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
this is really old stuff.......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo