08-12-2010, 10:14 AM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9micjYgUE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NEW PS3 Modded Nazi Zombie Online Gameplay ![/ame]

Hunter began with the multiplayer games of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, World at War and Modern Warfare 2, but now appears to be moving over to the World at War co-op game Nazi Zombies.

There's not much you can really make out from this video, but from what I can see these infections include some sort of explosive ammunition for every gun, whereby they shoot lightning bolts.

What'd you think? Is this a sign in the right director for PS3 Modding? Are you excited at the prospect of Nazi Zombie Mods?

The following 14 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

FcukNextGenBord, Hawkin, imsokool, inevitable, Journey719, justintp918, MoDeRNNiTeMaRe, Mr. Star, NanuGama, NJN, ProxiesAreFtw, Rokiz, soebred, ZachFean
09-12-2010, 09:15 PM #74
thats crazy
09-16-2010, 10:36 AM #75
cerj
Little One
Originally posted by Castk View Post
PSJB should make this possible yet no one has tried it..

i totally agree. i play nazi zombies and i got to 43 legit. now if there weren't people that hacked the leaderboards that would be near the top. but people HAVE hacked it. so there's no point anymore. i just wanna have fun and get out the map and stuff like that. all the people that have jailbreaked are at the MW2 and Black Ops section. hopefully they'll come here and we can all have fun.
09-16-2010, 06:27 PM #76
-GLaDOS-
Having fun, With Science.
Originally posted by cerj View Post
i totally agree. i play nazi zombies and i got to 43 legit. now if there weren't people that hacked the leaderboards that would be near the top. but people HAVE hacked it. so there's no point anymore. i just wanna have fun and get out the map and stuff like that. all the people that have jailbreaked are at the MW2 and Black Ops section. hopefully they'll come here and we can all have fun.

No offence but 43 is not 'near the top' in anyway. 43 is a lolzworthy round number. But yeah, hacking goes too far sometimes :<
09-16-2010, 09:23 PM #77
This looks so fun wish i had this Modd in zombies cause i fail at em with my little Mp-40 Haha
09-17-2010, 12:25 AM #78
Hopefully he releases his mw2 patch when black ops comes out
09-17-2010, 12:15 PM #79
cerj
Little One
Originally posted by Ryoazza View Post
No offence but 43 is not 'near the top' in anyway. 43 is a lolzworthy round number. But yeah, hacking goes too far sometimes :<

well for me it's a lot so i don't care lol Smile

my friend has got to 52 with 2 people and 58 solo and for me that's insane. especially the fact that he's at the top of the PS3 nazi zombie leaderboards on the CallOfDuty website.
09-19-2010, 10:06 AM #80
Niceee can i get into that?
09-19-2010, 12:45 PM #81
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
if you dont share wot is the point these dude need to get some pussy
09-19-2010, 01:30 PM #82
F1oatingBanana
Do a barrel roll!
Sickk stuff, we gotta learn how to do that tooo Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.