THREAD: Xbox 360 Slim Hacked
  1. 08-15-2010, 09:57 PM
    Jake
    One Man Army
    Jake
    One Man Army
    NextGenUpdate
    As I'm sure you know, the previous Xbox 360 was exploited and there were many hacked consoles available which allowed users to play backup (pirated) games. When the new Xbox 360 Slim was released many assumed Microsoft had addressed the piracy issue, but it appears that this is not the case.

One team of hackers on youtube are claiming to have hacked the new Xbox 360 Slim Console, and below you will see their proof that they have patched the DVD Rom to allow for the play of backups:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbRvrwWoSJY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The exploit was found by the teams - Xecuter, Jungle and C4E - as these are infamously known worldwide, it is likely this is a legitimate hack.

What are you thoughts on this? Are you excited or disappointed at the prospect of hacked Xbox 360 Slims? Do you believe this will have a great effect on the large gaming companies?

Sources: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by Jake ; 08-15-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Added in Source

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 03-17-2011, 08:30 PM
    Agent_LSD
    Vault dweller
    Agent_LSD
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    That sucks, right when he went to play the new game... I'd be pissed too.

Nothing is worse than a 5yr old that is totally excited to play a game, throws it in the system and RROD!

Holy shit was he disappointed. He thought he broke the POS and was crying telling me he was sorry he broke the shitbox. Felt really bad for him, but OMG was I pissed at MS for a shitty product at that point.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Originally Posted by MOTOFREAK18 View Post
    i have a slim and i would like to find out how to do it does any one know?

Hate to advertise for any site, but a quick internet search for mod chips showed this...
    You must login or register to view this content.
  4. 03-17-2011, 08:41 PM
    Xanadu
    Banned
    Xanadu
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by LSD View Post
    Nothing is worse than a 5yr old that is totally excited to play a game, throws it in the system and RROD!

Holy shit was he disappointed. He thought he broke the POS and was crying telling me he was sorry he broke the shitbox. Felt really bad for him, but OMG was I pissed at MS for a shitty product at that point.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Hate to advertise for any site, but a quick internet search for mod chips showed this...
    You must login or register to view this content.

k thanks 1000% u can take it off i have the web site i dont want u to get infracted
  5. 03-17-2011, 08:43 PM
    Agent_LSD
    Vault dweller
    Agent_LSD
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MOTOFREAK18 View Post
    k thanks 1000% u can take it off i have the web site i dont want u to get infracted

It is all good. I don't think they'll ding me for it, not like I'm going out of my way to advertise for something that is utter B.S. Just helping out where I can. Smile

If I ever post a link to a non-legit site I'd give myself an infraction lol
    That shit drives me batty!
  6. 03-18-2011, 12:31 AM
    viper44
    Gym leader
    viper44
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    i hate using cds
  7. 03-18-2011, 03:02 AM
    Xanadu
    Banned
    Xanadu
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks hope u can jtag soon
  8. 03-18-2011, 04:04 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    hm.. never seen this before. well, because im on the unhackable awesome ps3..

:carling: Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  9. 03-18-2011, 06:13 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nooobs View Post
    hm.. never seen this before. well, because im on the unhackable awesome ps3..

:carling: Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You retard?PS3 was fcked up when the CFW came out.Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.