08-19-2010, 07:01 AM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A hacker on YouTube has claimed that he is testing the worlds first PS3 mod-chip. According to the hacker, the games can be loaded off an external memory device, and it supports all firmwares. He points out that it is still in testing stages, but nothing has been proved as of yet.

First Mod-Chip?

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYorUwbG7k&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Worlds First Ps3 modchip??[/ame]

Playstation 3 Game Dumping

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6DxvQk0oJI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ps3 Game Dumping[/ame]

So what do you think, fake or legit?
[/B]

Source: [url=youtube.com]Youtube[/url]
Last edited by Jake ; 08-19-2010 at 07:05 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

Ronye West, CASHANADA, Honeybro, Mr.Kane, Smokin420
08-20-2010, 10:44 PM #65
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Thomk79 View Post
lucky you, if they sold them in uk sites maybe i would get one and i only have 1 ps3 so if that got caught and they do a microsoft and ban everyone im in shit

here,

https://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/ps3-modchip-ps-jailbreak-p-929.html
08-20-2010, 10:46 PM #66
killer007
Gym leader
lucky you, if they sold them in uk sites maybe i would get one and i only have 1 ps3 so if that got caught and they do a microsoft and ban everyone im in shit

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

i would hide your psn, people will want challenge lobbies off anyone with these if it can run unsigned codes

you pull the doogle thing out and put a real game in your ps3 to go online... thats how i been doing it...
once you pull the doogle thing out.. restart your ps3 and it turn your ps3 back to retail...sony will never know..

I ONLY HAVE 1 PS3 TOO... THAT'S WHY I HADN'T GOING ONLINE WITH MY BACKUPS YET..I FIGURE I WAIT FOR OTHER TRY IT OUT FRIST...
08-20-2010, 10:47 PM #67
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by killer007 View Post
i have family and friends in hong kong.... they shipped to me about 1 month ago...
I posted it here when i first got it... but eveyrbody wanted prove.. and mod delete the post cos I didn't show prove....so I got mad

I told them why do i need prove when you can just google psjailbreak and find out the truth..all I am doing was passing along some information that I had...

can you edit the MW2 iso files at all? after all it basically decrypts the disk into a folder.

and proof would be nice
08-20-2010, 10:53 PM #68
Mr.Kane
Greatness

oh thanks maybe i will get one soon

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

you pull the doogle thing out and put a real game in your ps3 to go online... thats how i been doing it...
once you pull the doogle thing out.. restart your ps3 and it turn your ps3 back to retail...sony will never know..

I ONLY HAVE 1 PS3 TOO... THAT'S WHY I HADN'T GOING ONLINE WITH MY BACKUPS YET..I FIGURE I WAIT FOR OTHER TRY IT OUT FRIST...

i might get one then, try and hack black ops
08-20-2010, 11:02 PM #69
killer007
Gym leader
oh thanks maybe i will get one soon

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

i might get one then, try and hack black ops

for some reason once you pull out the ps doogle thing.. your backup will not work anymore...
08-20-2010, 11:07 PM #70
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
can you edit the MW2 iso files at all? after all it basically decrypts the disk into a folder.

and proof would be nice

would need to look into the files to see if they are decrypted tho.
the .elfs must still be intact for them to run??? very intresting stuff tho, i ordered mine last nite Winky Winky
08-20-2010, 11:07 PM #71
killer007
Gym leader

and proof would be nice

i gotta learn about iso mod first... I never said I can do it... I just know its possible... so I am trying it... so what prove do you want psjailbreak is real??? google it... I am sure by now people already post more than enough prove.. it works.

like I said.. it not prefect.. I had problem with god of war.. I had to delete the patch for god of war to load.
08-20-2010, 11:16 PM #72
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i gotta learn about iso mod first... I never said I can do it... I just know its possible... so I am trying it... so what prove do you want psjailbreak is real??? google it... I am sure by now people already post more than enough prove.. it works.

like I said.. it not prefect.. I had problem with god of war.. I had to delete the patch for god of war to load.

i know its 100% real, i just don't believe you have one yet unless your an aussie.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by brendanj9554 View Post
would need to look into the files to see if they are decrypted tho.
the .elfs must still be intact for them to run??? very intresting stuff tho, i ordered mine last nite Winky Winky

where from m8? i'm from uk aswell
08-20-2010, 11:32 PM #73
killer007
Gym leader
i know its 100% real, i just don't believe you have one yet unless your an aussie.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

where from m8? i'm from uk aswell

believe it or not...if you worry about me this much... search post about 1 months back. I told clearly told people about this, but no one believed that my prove...I know mod deleted my post cos no prove too.. but maybe you can find it in trash...
if you look at where they came up with this hack. it's in hong kong...
i was born there, thats how I got my from my brother over there.. in asia they have this for a good 3/4 months now.....they just improved good enough to release it to the rest of the world...
my man over there its different people would come up with hack like this and sale them on the street... as time goods on they start making more money improve the product and mass market it... it came from a hong kong hacking group...
Last edited by killer007 ; 08-21-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo