08-25-2010, 03:51 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Yesterday the infamously known Spanish hacker Demonhades' blog was hacked several times, and his SQL (Structured Query Language) was leaked. His site was temporarily shutdown as they wiped his entire FTP.

Illegally obtained information for the PS3 - such as service manuels, various of other documents and information, and program - were contained in the SQL, and therefore were too leaked. These are now easily accessible for PS3 hackers all over the internet.

This leak will damage Sony significantly, especially with the PSJailbreak near completion.

Sources: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MBO ; 08-25-2010 at 05:29 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

divybc, hauge, salventura
08-26-2010, 02:29 AM #20
Originally posted by tA.Daisho View Post
Nah it isn't.....me and killakk are undercover cyber police:p

Liek zomg! Consequences will never be the same! :carling:
08-26-2010, 02:33 AM #21
acemaster
Save Point
any substantial info found?
09-04-2010, 02:41 AM #22
PULS3
< ^ > < ^ >
Sucks for sony
09-04-2010, 02:42 AM #23
man where can i find these files
09-04-2010, 03:53 AM #24
That sweet man good job
09-10-2010, 04:46 PM #25
ryz999
Gym leader
Took them long enough lol.
09-10-2010, 06:47 PM #26
Default Avatar
Sync
here's sum info i found online DemonHades - Victim or Offender ?

Recently I talked to DemonHades, about the current situation of his blog and forum. As we all should know right now, it was hacked several times this month, the SQL DB of the forum was spread online and finally SONY internal LV3 documentation files were linked on the frontpage.

Did DemonHades leak those files because he was mad or did the hacker put the files online to lead the community in a wrong direction against DemonHades, to finally let him shut up?

DemonHades personally told me he had nothing to do with the leak. Neither I see a reason why he should do this. The forum/blog will be back as soon as he fixed his server issues.

So why this attacks, which seem to be a private conflict between someone who wants DemonHades to give up and Demonhades himself?

At the moment DH works together with Team Jungle (known in XBOX scene as drive hackers). The most recent conspicuous event was the PSJailbreak, which seems to be a direct enemy of team Jungle's and DemonHades' BD Drive Research. Maybe members of the PSJailbreak team are behind the attacks? Imagine your own opinion.

Similar fights were and will always be part of the scene. Not everybody can be friends, I guess.
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM #27
Originally posted by xSynChRoNiiZeD
here's sum info i found online DemonHades - Victim or Offender ?

Recently I talked to DemonHades, about the current situation of his blog and forum. As we all should know right now, it was hacked several times this month, the SQL DB of the forum was spread online and finally SONY internal LV3 documentation files were linked on the frontpage.

Did DemonHades leak those files because he was mad or did the hacker put the files online to lead the community in a wrong direction against DemonHades, to finally let him shut up?

DemonHades personally told me he had nothing to do with the leak. Neither I see a reason why he should do this. The forum/blog will be back as soon as he fixed his server issues.

So why this attacks, which seem to be a private conflict between someone who wants DemonHades to give up and Demonhades himself?

At the moment DH works together with Team Jungle (known in XBOX scene as drive hackers). The most recent conspicuous event was the PSJailbreak, which seems to be a direct enemy of team Jungle's and DemonHades' BD Drive Research. Maybe members of the PSJailbreak team are behind the attacks? Imagine your own opinion.

Similar fights were and will always be part of the scene. Not everybody can be friends, I guess.

*starts singing* why cant we be friends :P but seriously though this sucks for DemonHades but as for the hacking community on the whole id say this is good if 1. there were any good files that were leaked and 2. we can find said files
09-11-2010, 03:55 PM #28
Default Avatar
Rynman
saw it coming...btw i love arsenal!

The following user thanked Rynman for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo