02-05-2009, 12:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by IGN
Electronic Arts, while on its Q3 2009 financial earnings conference call, today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will release sometime in the 2010 calendar year.

The original Battlefield: Bad Company released in mid-2008 to solid reviews and was the first game to use DICE's Frostbite engine.

I guess i can wait for the game since it WILL be good.
02-10-2009, 04:11 PM #2
I hope they take get a few more game modes in their...it can get boring after a while.
I also hope theygo down the call of duty route for gameplay....I play CoD alot & feel it takes too long to kill people on BF and alot of the guns dont help when you zoom with them rather then look over them
02-10-2009, 06:55 PM #3
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by DoocemanXI View Post
I hope they take get a few more game modes in their...it can get boring after a while.
I also hope theygo down the call of duty route for gameplay....I play CoD alot & feel it takes too long to kill people on BF and alot of the guns dont help when you zoom with them rather then look over them

it was like that in every battlefield game Winky Winky

Battlefield is dead for me, i want dice to bring back battlefield 2 with good graphics

-Oc
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM #4
i love bad company...can't wait
03-15-2009, 12:45 PM #5
MeRK121
Do a barrel roll!
I am currently playing bad Company. I have mixed feelings.
1. I like the online because it is realism.
2. The weapons need to be sorted out. As a barret dosn't kill people on it in 1. Which it should LOL!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo