12-20-2010, 06:20 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Really simple exploit/glitch which can be used for duplicating every item on the game.

Step 1. Backup your save data to an external device such as a USB stick.
Step 2. Go onto GT5 and send the item or car that you want to duplicate to a friend or to a dummy account.
Step 3. Once you have sent the item, come off of GT5 and copy your save game from your USB to your PS3.
Step 4. Profit Dancing

Basically, you're sending a car or item from your account and then reloading your save game from a previous point in time from which you had the car or item that you sent away. You can use this either to, give cars and items to your friends, or, clone your cars for personal use or to sell etc.

You can also get any car on the game without spending money. All you need to do is have the sufficient amount of money needed to buy the car and the sufficient level. Once you have both of them,

Step 1. Back up your data to a USB.
Step 2. Buy the car and then send it to a friend.
Step 3. Restore the save game datafrom the USB by copying it back to the PS3.
Step 4. Get your friend to send the car back to you.
Step 5. Profit Dancing

If you buy everything in the tuning shop but don't install it, you can also clone that so you don't have to spend no money tuning cars no either. Or you could tune and send the car, then reload from backup so it's before you spent the money.

If you reload your save game and happen to have no thumbnail then read below Smile
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Press triangle on the car so the sub menu pops up, choose create thumbnail.

Anyone with a Red Bull X2010 then please send me a PM or just go ahead and send me the car please so I can repeat for other people. My PSN: benere

Update: I'm currently working on two accounts. One account will contain nothing but paint chips and the other will contain nothing but cars. Once I've got together enough paint and some of the more popular/rare cars, then I'll post here or setup a new thread. Thanks for everyone that repped me as well Happy
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 12-22-2010 at 02:22 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

diiRty_StaChE, AgentDragonPig, B u X, bad_carma, Car Lover, Cpt.S, daryssrt4, Dunkus, Filisalot, frostysnoww, Frozenblade, ibombo, iWarrior, Jakeee, Klas., markinatorz, Mr.Houston, NorskTnaka, Omamori69Himari, oo pk man oo, RedZebra, Richard030, sgtdavez, SYST3m3RROR, TairyHesticles, The Phoenix, thee3nd, ThirdCoast, VHS, xd366, ziesis
12-20-2010, 06:24 PM #2
Originally posted by Ix
Really simple exploit/glitch which can be used for duplicating every item on the game.

Step 2. Go onto GT5 and send the item or car that you want to duplicate to a friend or to a dummy account.

Step 3. Once you have sent the item, come off of GT5 and copy your save game from your USB to your PS3.

Step 4. Profit Dancing

Basically, you're sending a car or item from your account and then reloading your save game from a previous point in time from which you had the car or item that you sent away. You can use this either to, give cars and items to your friends, or, clone your cars for personal use or to sell etc.

Anyone with a Red Bull X2010 then please send me a PM or just go ahead and send me the car please so I can repeat for other people

good find , also if you do get the x1 or if you like , the x2010 be a babe and send me one :whistle: name on ps3 "chinned" although you probs dont know me Winky Winky
Last edited by oo pk man oo ; 12-20-2010 at 06:26 PM.
12-20-2010, 06:32 PM #3
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by oo
good find , also if you do get the x1 or if you like , the x2010 be a babe and send me one :whistle: name on ps3 "chinned" although you probs dont know me Winky Winky

I will, that's why I'm asking for one. All we need is one person with the X2010 and we can duplicate it multiple times with multiple people. Basically, it will spread like fire once someone has got it.
12-20-2010, 06:33 PM #4
Corbiee
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ix
Really simple exploit/glitch which can be used for duplicating every item on the game.

Step 4. Profit Dancing

Anyone with a Red Bull X2010 then please send me a PM or just go ahead and send me the car please so I can repeat for other people

i have just updated my gt5 and i am still unable to copy my save data.. i dont spose u kno why i cant ? :(

nevermind i sorted it thanks anyways
Last edited by Corbiee ; 12-20-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: found out why
12-20-2010, 06:40 PM #5
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Xx View Post
i have just updated my gt5 and i am still unable to copy my save data.. i dont spose u kno why i cant ? :(

Not a clue, check the game data utility to see if the patch got corrupted during the download and maybe you have to start up the game first so that the save game can be updated to allow copying. If it still doesn't work after that, then I'm not sure :(

EDIT
Originally posted by Xx View Post
nevermind i sorted it thanks anyways

Okaies
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 12-20-2010 at 06:43 PM.
12-20-2010, 06:43 PM #6
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
Originally posted by Ix
Not a clue, check the game data utility to see if the patch got corrupted during the download and maybe you have to start up the game first so that the save game can be updated to allow copying. If it still doesn't work after that, then I'm not sure :(

If you manage to get a x1, can you send to me using your theory?
Thanks
12-20-2010, 06:45 PM #7
rayven
Little One
It works. I tried it with my FGT
12-20-2010, 06:46 PM #8
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TairyHesticles View Post
If you manage to get a x1, can you send to me using your theory?
Thanks

It's not a theory, I've already tested this with a Formula Gran Turismo :carling:
12-20-2010, 06:48 PM #9
rayven
Little One
Originally posted by Ix
It's not a theory, I've already tested this with a Formula Gran Turismo :carling:

When you reload your game save and went to your garage, did your FGT still have its picture? Mine lost its picture but I have the car and everything.
12-20-2010, 06:51 PM #10
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
I'm B-spec lvl31

I'll dupe the red bull X2010 once I reach lvl35
Last edited by ibombo ; 12-21-2010 at 02:11 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to ibombo for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, NickDons, oo pk man oo, Scorpiongangsta, TairyHesticles, thee3nd, VHS

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo