02-12-2011, 01:17 AM #1
dibbs
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to Dibbs' Paint, Car & Ticket Trading Post!

Trade Status:- Closed Due To Accounts Being Lost After PSN Security Case

Satisfied Traders :bro: :

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

Scumbag Scammers :bat: :

Banned From Trading Here :derp: : GranTurismo12
Last edited by dibbs ; 07-17-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Closing Down

The following 15 users say thank you to dibbs for this useful post:

Assassin, bartacus, deedui, EstonianBeast, HxC-AzN, I_BULLET_I, Jakeee, jakeyboy2172, lacrosse12, LeechMate, Rainbow Dash, SamScarfo, SYST3m3RROR, The_Fallen, TMScarface
02-12-2011, 02:28 AM #2
jakeyboy2172
Bounty hunter
F**King hell very nice post m8 im sending you the escudo now then off to bed Smile

The following user thanked jakeyboy2172 for this useful post:

dibbs
02-12-2011, 11:47 AM #3
Hey man iv got all of these:

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Maybe we could be trade buddys for few days? So you get most of the cars you got listed. Im after colored X1s btw
02-13-2011, 09:13 AM #4
dibbs
Little One
Originally posted by TehEntz View Post
Hey man iv got all of these:

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Maybe we could be trade buddys for few days? So you get most of the cars you got listed. Im after colored X1s btw

Sure, I'm after the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car first and I've already got the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05 elsewhere. Add ********** and let me know what colour X1 to send first.
Last edited by dibbs ; 02-15-2011 at 09:30 PM.
02-13-2011, 09:43 AM #5
Alright iv added the 1966 acc or something too for the XJ13, can u send me the XJ first tho? from the photo competition

BTW my PSN is EstonianBeast not TehEntz

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by dibbs View Post
Sure, I'm after the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car first and I've already got the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05 elsewhere. Add GT5-HK-1970 and let me know what colour X1 to send first.

Added youWinky Winky Sorry for double post. Hope you forgive me. Read previous messege too
Last edited by EstonianBeast ; 02-13-2011 at 09:35 AM.
02-13-2011, 01:18 PM #6
TMScarface
Can’t trickshot me!
m8
u wanna trade the x1 #11(violet) for the BMW v12 LMR race car?
i will see if i can get anything else for you ;-)
Last edited by TMScarface ; 02-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
02-13-2011, 02:27 PM #7
Hey man, I am interested in the Enzo.
How much in vbux would you be interested in?
02-13-2011, 04:04 PM #8
Sure, I'm after the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car first and I've already got the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05 elsewhere. Add GT5-HK-1970 and let me know what colour X1 to send first.

When shall we start trading tho? PSN: EstonianBeast. Added both of your accounts
02-13-2011, 04:57 PM #9
dibbs
Little One
Originally posted by TMScarface View Post
m8
u wanna trade the x1 #11(violet) for the BMW v12 LMR race car?
i will see if i can get anything else for you ;-)

Sent, nice to see you in my trading post this time m8!

Originally posted by Optimous
Hey man, I am interested in the Enzo.
How much in vbux would you be interested in?

30,000 Vbux for the Enzo fully kitted out, if you're interested add ********* and send me the Vbux and I'll get it sent tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by TehEntz View Post
When shall we start trading tho? PSN: EstonianBeast. Added both of your accounts

Just sent your Chrome Jaguar XJ13 participation car for the Photo Competition.

We can start tomorrow, let me know your X1 number and I'll send first.
Last edited by dibbs ; 02-15-2011 at 09:30 PM.

The following user thanked dibbs for this useful post:

TMScarface
02-13-2011, 05:32 PM #10
TMScarface
Can’t trickshot me!
Sent, nice to see you in my trading post this time m8!

nice trading thread m8 :bro:

i will send you the BMW v12 in about 2 hours
let me know if you need anything else !!

The following user thanked TMScarface for this useful post:

dibbs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo