02-27-2011, 08:00 AM #1
The Truth
Hai Im From Minecraft
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How To Create A Minecraft Server.

By The Truth

This Is Updated for Minecraft 1.7.3.

[multipage=Set Up Bukkit]
First Step: Make a folder Called "Minecraft Server" on your desktop.

Second Step: Download You must login or register to view this content..Put The Craft Bukkit file into the "Minecraft Server" Folder.
You must login or register to view this content.

Third Step: Download Server Start. Put Server Start into your "Minecraft Server" folder.

Forth Step: Run Server Start. It should create multiple files in your 'Minecraft Server" Folder.

Bukkit is Now Installed.
[multipage=Port Forwarding]
What is Port Forwarding? Port Forwarding allows people to join your Server.

How to Port Forward.

This Tutorial is for a Linksys router. If You need help with your specific router go to You must login or register to view this content.. You will need to know your router Model Number and Brand.

First Step: Follow All of The Instructions.

Second Step:[/SIZE] To Find your internal ip address click the Start Menu and Find Run. Type in Cmd in run. Click Ok.

Third Step: Type in ipconfig in cmd and press enter. Find your default gateway and ip address (Ipv4 and Ipv6 are the ip) and write them down. Your Default gateway is your Internal ip.

Forth Step: Open up Your Internet Browser.

Fifth Step: Enter the internal IP address of your router in the address bar of your browser. In the picture above the address bar has You must login or register to view this content. in it. Just replace all of that with the internal IP address of your router. Click Enter and a box should pop up.

The default username and password is admin. If you do not no your default password for your router click You must login or register to view this content..

Sixth Step: Once your in click the Applications & Gaming link near the top of the page.

Seventh Step: Click Single Port Forwarding.

Eighth Step: Put everything just like this. Application Name: Minecraft Sever. External Port: 25565. Internal Port 25565. Protocol: Both. To Ip address: Type in The last three digits of the ip you wrote down earlier. Enabled: Click The box so its checked.

When you're finished, click Save Settings near the bottom of the screen to save your changes.

And that's it! You're done!

Go to You must login or register to view this content. To get your ip to give to people to connect to you.

If Your still having trouble look You must login or register to view this content..
[multipage=Installing Plugins]

How To Install plugins

First Step: Download your plugin. Im going to be using Essentials because its the best plugin for a brand new server. Heres a link to download Essentials You must login or register to view this content.

Second Step: Extract the files with winrar or winzip.

Third Step: Go into your "Minecraft Server" folder and Into your plugins folder. Open up your Plugin folder and drag the "Plugin name".jar into the plugins folder.

Your Plugin Is Now Installed.
[multipage=Commands, Fun Plugins, and Info]

Make yourself or others admin.
/op Thenameyouwantadmin

Where To Find Plugins:

Cool Plugins That you might like:

If You Need Any Help Quote Me.
[multipage=Q&A]

Originally posted by Console. View Post
is this non-hamachi?

Yes, This Is Non-Hamchi.

hey, i cant join my own server it says bad login? im using the cracked version of minecraft. What do i put as the ip on multiplayer to connect to myself?

First you need to open server.propeties in notepad. Then change: online-mode=true into online-mode=false
Last edited by The Truth ; 07-11-2011 at 08:08 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to The Truth for this useful post:

マトリョーシカ しやん, ᴬustin_Powers, Woof, Bawszorz, bertieboy7, Calebbeast, Casper_HD, d7w7z, Dabbi, DyllanIsYoDaddy, Fuser's Hoe, hotshot917, iNgLewooD64-, iPWNINu, J-J, JakeP0500, JB1111, lfc2010kris, Mezzid, Nicky74me, RGB, RyanProBro420, s0kar, S3gant, Shieldsy, Solid Snake, Storm, Swade, Swede, x2Kid, xChidori, xd366, youwish1
02-27-2011, 02:26 PM #2
Bare in mind that 64-bit users like myself use a different .bat file Smile
02-27-2011, 07:51 PM #3
The Truth
Hai Im From Minecraft
Originally posted by Clutch
Bare in mind that 64-bit users like myself use a different .bat file Smile

Oh yeah I will add That thanks for reminding me. Smile

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Port Forwarding is now added Smile
02-27-2011, 08:02 PM #4
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by The
Oh yeah I will add That thanks for reminding me. Smile

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Port Forwarding is now added Smile

is this non-hamachi?
02-27-2011, 08:09 PM #5
is this non-hamachi?

Yup, but be warned that port forwarding even with such a clear tutorial can be confusing as **** haha Outie
02-27-2011, 08:17 PM #6
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by Clutch
Yup, but be warned that port forwarding even with such a clear tutorial can be confusing as **** haha Outie

can you see if my server worked? the ip to join is 99.58.73.3 quote me back if it works
02-27-2011, 08:20 PM #7
The Truth
Hai Im From Minecraft
can you see if my server worked? the ip to join is 99.58.73.3 quote me back if it works

Your server is working. Im adding how to add mods now.
02-27-2011, 08:21 PM #8
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by The
Your server is working. Im adding how to add mods now.

hey, i cant join my own server it says bad login? im using the cracked version of minecraft. What do i put as the ip on multiplayer to connect to myself?
02-27-2011, 08:25 PM #9
The Truth
Hai Im From Minecraft

use localhost for ip.
02-27-2011, 08:28 PM #10
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by The
use localhost for ip.

same problem, i just tried that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo