03-15-2011, 10:15 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

EDIT: Due to how many non believers were flaming him, Mathieulh deleted the video and his account, then said the following:

You must login or register to view this content.

Luckily I downloaded the video as soon as I saw it! Here it is re-uploaded!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtBy6txzpU[/ame]
Last edited by CLM ; 03-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.

The following 122 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

3arc, A Goony Goblin, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, Adam West, adammmmm, Amanda, AMB, Arman M., Aussie_Bob21, b0snian, BADWOLF54, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bartacus, beryce, Beta-, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, Bubbles., Chaz, ChefHOU, chris48hour, Chrome Playa, Commodent, Crunk, DaenerysTargy, daninja, Dawgfan, DecDeviL, decrulez96, DrY-iNsErTiOn, effinTyler, Evaluable, SweatyMidgets, flAmingw0rm, frag06, GetDeleted -_-, Girby2K11, gopher517, H!MOM, HomelandSec, Honeybro, HOST Lee, I'm A Rep Whore, iamdadutchpride, iDinosaurr, ihaxgames, iKlutz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, IzBoogz, j0nny, Janne, jeffers07, jeremylg, Joel, Josh, jsonnerrr, kart0on15, kiddblaze18, KriiziMca, LMFAP09, Lucas Mace, MaCi3k94MoMH, mattlrich, MidgetGangBang, mitchlawson2009, Mr cake man, Mr. Slim, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, MrJC, MrMasterDazzle, MRS14T3R, Neal Caffrey, Night Wolf, Oniclan, Optimous_Meteor, Othman21, Pewp, Pho, Phrenzy, Post Count, Shebang, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, Recharge, Resumer, Sandyballz, SantaClawZ, ScopeKiller--, sergskate13, Shieldsy, shotkillah55, ShoutBox, Sn0wb0arder245, War Dogz, soebred, Spraze and 22 other users.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo