05-13-2011, 05:18 PM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 Multiplayer!
You must login or register to view this content.
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // May 13th, 2011.

If you are to believe reports, a lot of MW3 details have been released already - far earlier than with past Call of Duty titles. MW3 is said to have a "near-future" campaign, which according to Brian Crecente of Kotaku "will top anything seen before in a Call of Duty game." Allegedly, Kotaku have been told by 'inside' sources that the game might possibly have 20 multiplayer maps. However, of that 20, some may be cut for the release or even be released later in a Map Pack DLC. The game will also have a great mix of mission-based and survival Special OPs mode. Below you can find all of the supposedly 'leaked' details:

Multiplayer Maps:

-Alpha
-Alps
-Bootleg
-Bravo
-Brooklyn
-Carbon
-Coast
-Dome
-Exchange
-Hardhat
-Interchange
-Lambeth
-Meteora
-Mogadishu
-Paris
-Plaza 2
-Radar
-Seatown
-Underground
-Village

Spec Ops Modes

Survival

-Carbon
-Dome
-Radar
-Seatown
-Village

Mission

-Civilian Rescue
-Flood the Market
-Invisible Threat
-Little Bro's
-Out of Africa
-No Fly Zone
-Wing Man

The spoilers will contain pictures of the game.

Maps:

Character Models:

Vehicles:

Guns:

Last edited by 420 ; 05-13-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: [img]

The following 246 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

-☃-, --Ben-, -Lazy-, -SilverSurfer-, -Smurf-, .Kane., .RAMBO, [F]ried [R]ice, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, Okami, Midnight.eGo, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Adamâ„¢, AgentDragonPig, AgentMini, AgentPig007, AgentSexyPig, ajbinky, Alex, Alfa, Alpha, alsagheer, AMNE, amplif1er, Assassin, Aussie_Bob21, austincgardner, Awayze, aZlan, B Loner, BestDayandAge, BlazingDope, BloodGlitch, bmxrcodol04, Bog__, BooshMayne, Booshykins, boston2003, brookboy98, Bush., Call-Me-Master, CanadasTopJew, chrisdogg, Cien, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Connor, Corbiee, CRACKbomber, Crunk, Cryptic, Dante., DeAd_bLiTz, defwegwreh, Dertyduk, Devilreapr, Dexter., Died_By_2012, DieSchnelle_, dkfallen, Dopey21, DORiS_420, Drank, DreamKidzVa, drgnfirejb1, Eddieleipold, effinTyler, egoDream, I Like Turtles, FatalHackz, Favo, Febreze, Fikki, flAmingw0rm, FlutterShy, Fuser's Hoe, game1231, GangsterDean, getxscared, Goblom, gola, Gold Star, GuilloDesigns, H!MOM, Hacheoy, Hakaan, Hamilbum, helpmeoprah, Honeybro, howigethere, hTx_Stunna_713, iDelete, iGir :D, IL--U--IK--IE, Implicit and 146 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at 420 for this awful post:

Mr.Alfredo, Rip The Jacker, tasos2
05-31-2011, 06:03 PM #290
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by NyanJessica View Post
have you tried to volunteer you get in for free if you do

ehh, too late I'd assume. Besides, I'm tied up with work and my homies graduation is on the 8th of June, so it won't really work out.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by Black View Post
I love infinity ward 1000x better then trey****ingarch.....cant wait for spec ops to return and the mw2 engine to return. Cant take treyarchs shitty graphics and shitty ass game making anymore-___-. I will be staying up many nights just playing this game just like i did with mw2 Smile

No more MW2 Engine, they upgraded I heard. Happy

The following user thanked 420 for this useful post:

Ada Wong
05-31-2011, 09:04 PM #291
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
That's exactly why I won't be buying it. It's not being made by Infinity Ward, it's being made by Sledgehammer, on the same engine as Black Ops. I doubt there will ever be another COD made on the MW2 engine. It's sad actually, MW2 engine was the best.
05-31-2011, 09:14 PM #292
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
Graphics look great. Can't wait.
05-31-2011, 11:48 PM #293
ImSoFresh
ADD ME ON STEAM: skitz241
The guns this year look great, I hope it lives up to my expectations.
06-01-2011, 10:04 AM #294
Hope there isnt to much hype for it, Black ops was so hyped and some were disapionted. Going to be epic though, are they still trying to phase out Quick sniping?
06-04-2011, 09:44 AM #295
looks awesome,think i will buy it
06-04-2011, 12:03 PM #296
Originally posted by TairyHesticles View Post
That's exactly why I won't be buying it. It's not being made by Infinity Ward, it's being made by Sledgehammer, on the same engine as Black Ops. I doubt there will ever be another COD made on the MW2 engine. It's sad actually, MW2 engine was the best.

It's being made with the MW2 Engine... (IW Engine 4.0) and its being made by Infinity Ward AND Sledgehammer Games...

The following user thanked TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

JakeM
06-04-2011, 01:02 PM #297
LegenD
Proxze
Zombies was mint, but at the end of the day. We all know IW make up for it with there multiplayer which dumps on Treyarchs! :P
06-04-2011, 04:00 PM #298
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
It's being made with the MW2 Engine... (IW Engine 4.0) and its being made by Infinity Ward AND Sledgehammer Games...

Oh, really? Well either way I doubt it'll be the same, IW's best and top members quit or got fired when they had that lawsuit with Activision. But with the information given, I won't pass judgment either way for now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo