05-16-2011, 04:57 PM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 Box Art[/SIZE]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // May 16, 2011.

Apparently, the Finish branch of GameStop has confirmed the MW3 Box art. A poster advertising GameStop seemed to reveal the box art of MW3.

You must login or register to view this content.

The poster is in Schandinavische, so if any of you are from Scandinavia, please let me know what the poster says. According to Google translations, the poster says that you can pre-order this game on the 27th of May; in addition, it says that you will be able to pick up the game on the 8th of November.

I did some more snooping around and came across the same, slightly variant image.

Since the translations weren't accurate to the letter, I'm a bit skeptical in believing this. But then again, the same image is all over the internet, so it may be the actual cover.

Update:

Originally posted by NeoN View Post
Ok, i'm from Finland, and it says: Publish date 8th of November, Pre-orderers get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 poster. You can pick up your poster from your local Gamestop starting in 27th of May. And the corner says Limited amount ( I don't know if that is the right word).

Thank you Neon for translation. This has been confirmed, it is the actual cover.

From You must login or register to view this content..

As you can see, the release date is 11.08.2011.
Last edited by 420 ; 05-16-2011 at 09:16 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

Air.Jordan, Booshykins, chrisdogg, defwegwreh, IvanTheTerrible, J.V., JakeM, jeffers07, Jordan Carver, Joshycc, NormL, oG GUNN3R, oO_NeoN, Pr0diigy, Securing_Bravo, si1986, xHeAVeN
06-04-2011, 09:12 AM #47
Looks so amazing cant wait!!
06-04-2011, 05:52 PM #48
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Air.Jordan View Post
Thanks 420 Great Work :y: I pre-ordered this the other day. I got the poster as well Smile

lol this thread was old :p I still haven't pre-ordered it, I will today xD
06-04-2011, 06:54 PM #49
Air.Jordan
Black and Yellow
Originally posted by 420 View Post
lol this thread was old :p I still haven't pre-ordered it, I will today xD

Go for it man :y;

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo