Post: Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Originally posted by another user
“...can i just say the welcome back games are, well you can guess what im going to say, there should be more games that people can choose from, not much variety there, it should also include Black ops escalation, because thats what most people want. think about it james, it will boost your PR, and get people back onto PS3 and stop switching to x-box."

Sony then responded by saying:

Originally posted by another user
I think all five are quality games. And if I remember right, the PSN outage occurred during a bumper month in PlayStation Plus, which you will also be able to make the most of.

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

PWW_Commander
05-18-2011, 10:58 PM #11
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
New black ops maps seemed like a good deal, but they actually get a lot of profit from that.

These games they are going to currently provide are all a year or two old, so will not even effect them giving them away free!
05-18-2011, 11:02 PM #12
Games are good. Although they are old they are better than any other company would offer.
Sure they might be a little old, but they were still awesome games at the time of their release, I've never played any of them except LBP so I'm pretty happy with the deal.
They've already lost millions from the outage, if they give away brand new stuff they will lose even more.

The following user thanked FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

Swede

The following user groaned FlyingIrishMan for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-18-2011, 11:03 PM #13
.Rush.
Banned
I dont buy many games, and don't have these, so they satisfy me.
05-19-2011, 08:22 AM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
These games are super old and everyone has probably played them :confused: at least give us new content we might actually play /facepalm
05-19-2011, 08:25 AM #15
I do not own these games, so they are good enough for me. I guess it would suck if you already had them though.
05-19-2011, 08:39 AM #16
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Sony then responded by saying:

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The games that e are going to get are all old. We should get the BO Map Pack... but Sony are :n00b:
05-19-2011, 09:33 AM #17
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
the welcome back list might as well be a slap in the face for psn users, i know we didnt even need to get anything, but if they are gonna offer stuff, dont make fail games, i mean..infamous? **** THAT, LBP? 2 years old...WTF...dead nation? decent psn game at best..and super star dust...another fail...wipeout hd, um WTF...we get that free anyway when we get ps plus...sony just fugged us in the mouth and just said, welcome back idiots...heres games you dont want..choose wisely.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by xL3G3NDx View Post
The games that e are going to get are all old. We should get the BO Map Pack... but Sony are :n00b:

theyll never give us all the maps like that, 15$ each..for how many users? activision wouldnt sign off on that, and sony would never shell out that cost for us. instead they give us fail games that no one wants, i have played all those games and have no desire to play em again....sony used to be top notch for me, now...after the stupid ass welcome back gift bullshit, i have started playing xbox more...sony just cock slapped us in the face and said HI, welcome back, have some free random ass games we dont gontta payto give you....wtf.

The following user thanked NormL for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM #18
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
lucky there even giving us stuff for something that wasn't even their fault

The following user thanked lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

FlyingIrishMan

The following user groaned lilnatsfan44 for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-19-2011, 10:23 AM #19
karimkz
Space Ninja
Yes you do

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Man im not complaining. The fact tht PSN is up and running, i really dont need those games, even tho I have em all haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo