Post: Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Originally posted by another user
“...can i just say the welcome back games are, well you can guess what im going to say, there should be more games that people can choose from, not much variety there, it should also include Black ops escalation, because thats what most people want. think about it james, it will boost your PR, and get people back onto PS3 and stop switching to x-box."

Sony then responded by saying:

Originally posted by another user
I think all five are quality games. And if I remember right, the PSN outage occurred during a bumper month in PlayStation Plus, which you will also be able to make the most of.

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

PWW_Commander
05-23-2011, 03:24 AM #74
I would give everyone a free xbox 360! :carling:
05-23-2011, 09:17 AM #75
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Refusing View Post
Tight asses? They have lost more money than your whole family has earned since the beginning of time in this short space of time. They are not tight. IT is a shit choice of games, however they don't have to give us anything. We do not pay for the service. Just consider yourself lucky.

actually i pay £40 a year for playstation plus,
05-23-2011, 10:29 AM #76
Solo
Rookie
F*** PSN, f*** the terrible games. I switched to Xbox. I will not be buying the next playstation.
05-23-2011, 04:57 PM #77
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
Originally posted by lamputt View Post
actually i pay £40 a year for playstation plus,

Which they are giving back the one month you have lost so...
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM #78
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
is Psn Store Up???
05-23-2011, 05:30 PM #79
im happy with what theyve offered they could have passed more onto us but i suppose free is better than nothing at all

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo