07-04-2011, 08:37 AM #1
Default Avatar
x iJB x
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 Developer Takes A Dig At EA's Battlefield 3
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Spirit- // 04/07/2011

Things sure are hotting up in the world of FPS games. We've had the rumours of a fourth Black Ops map pack, and we've heard rumours about Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. But things just turned nasty as Sledgehammer Games, developers of Activision's Modern Warfare 3, takes a dig at their main competitor and rival game today.

Glen Schofield, co-founder and general manager of Sledgehammer Games, has taken this dig not to anger EA, but to warn gamers of Battlefield 3's unattractive frame rate of 30fps, while Modern Warfare 3 will run at a much smoother 60fps.

Although in the interview Schofield does not mention Battlefield 3, it's easy to realise that he is talking about it due to it's shockingly low frame rate.

Originally posted by another user
"You can go out and name your engine and call it whatever you want, right, you know, I've done that before, I've seen that trick and the bottom line is, this game will run at 60 frames a second. Not sure any of our competitors will.

Not sure I've seen any of our competitors on the console, especially running at 60 frames a second, and I'd be a little scared at this point - in June - if I was looking forward to a particular game that wasn't on the console and running at 60.

I think 60 is our competitive edge and you just don't throw that away. You don't ship an engine, you ship a game."

The following 3 users say thank you to x iJB x for this useful post:

Modus, Xanadu, XHaveNOFearX

The following user groaned x iJB x for this awful post:

SuperYuper
07-16-2011, 10:58 PM #38
familyyguy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CuRiouCitY View Post
They are just mad because of this go to ModernWarfare3.com

Who made that site? I'm curious.
07-16-2011, 11:00 PM #39
I don't understand why everyone is badmouthing about MW3 or BF3. I believe that comparing these two games is complete non-sense since they're completely different from each other.
COD=fast paced, ego player-based game
BF= slower, tactic-based game

Of course BF will dominate in graphics and tactic, however I think MW3 is will have better gameplay.

It's a real shame that people are decrying MW3 and/or BF3. No one has played them yet so be patient. We'll all do as soon as we can. :tits::tits::tits:
07-16-2011, 11:02 PM #40
familyyguy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MightyMob View Post
I don't understand why everyone is badmouthing about MW3 or BF3. I believe that comparing these two games is complete non-sense since they're completely different from each other.
COD=fast paced, ego player-based game
BF= slower, tactic-based game

Of course BF will dominate in graphics and tactic, however I think MW3 is will have better gameplay.

It's a real shame that people are decrying MW3 and/or BF3. No one has played them yet so be patient. We'll all do as soon as we can. :tits::tits::tits:

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm not a fan of slower, camping, style. I like fast-paced action. That's why i will be picking up CoD MW3 instead of BF3.
07-16-2011, 11:07 PM #41
By the way. From what I've seen so far, I think that CoSad AwesomeMW3's graphics are still going to be awesome, ofc not BF3-awesome, but still awesome:happycry:.

The MW2 graphics may be outdated but it still looks nice... better than BC2 IN MY OPINION. Would be happy if MW3'd look like MW2 with better textures + better animations.
07-24-2011, 08:59 PM #42
Supto
Banned
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
The guys at MW3 focus on the FPS because they dont have nothing else against BF3. :lol:

Yea so whats the next cause in the battle that might happened.
07-24-2011, 09:36 PM #43
i love how everyone talks shit about call of duty but any fps war game was inspired by call of duty so think before you talk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo