08-04-2011, 08:29 PM #1
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Battlefield 3 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: The Open Minded // Thursday, August 4th, 2011

This week the pre-order bonuses for Battlefield 3 have been revealed.

All pre-orders will include a voucher to receive the "Back To Karkand" pack for free when it is released. It will include many classic maps from throughout the Battlefield series.

Below is the list of other bonuses that retailers will be providing on top of the included "Back To Karkand" voucher.

• Gamestop will be offering the "Physical Warfare Pack" which unlocks the DAO-12 Shotgun, Flash Suppressor, Type 88 LMG, and Flachette Ammo for use in multiplayer. PowerUp rewards members will also receive a free Prima strategy guide for the game.

• Amazon will be offering an exclusive "Dog Tag Pack" for use in mulitplayer.

• Best Buy will be offering the "Spectact Kit" Similar to the one from BFBC2, it will feature extra camo for guns and uniforms in multiplayer.

• The EA Origin store will be offering the "Physical Warfare Pack", Bonus Items for Battlefield Play4Free, and early access to the Battlefield 3 open beta.

Other various retailers will simply offer the game at a discount instead of offering bonus material when pre ordering the game.

The following 6 users say thank you to The Open Minded for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Bama205, himpmund, King K, oHai My Name Is, Fierceknucks
08-09-2011, 12:03 PM #20
lol we all know anything that says call of duty will never be free,but we can all see EA is cool
08-09-2011, 02:53 PM #21
I might buy it from best buy or the EA store. Most likely EA store.
08-09-2011, 03:53 PM #22
I can't wait for this game! o_oSmile:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you for sharing.Smile
Have a nice day.
08-09-2011, 06:32 PM #23
*Wishes he could preorder*
08-09-2011, 06:41 PM #24
+Despair
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
I preordered it from gamestop.
08-16-2011, 10:57 PM #25
Dom20100
Little One
definately the gamestop one
08-17-2011, 03:27 AM #26
xGozzy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LegenD View Post
Any news on what the UK shops will be doing, Game / Gamestation?

I pre-ordered mine in game and they said that im getting the Physical Warfare Pack and i got a free poster aswell :y:
08-17-2011, 07:23 AM #27
Originally posted by The
Battlefield 3 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: The Open Minded // Thursday, August 4th, 2011

All pre-orders will include a voucher to receive the "Back To Karkand" pack for free when it is released. It will include many classic maps from throughout the Battlefield series.

Below is the list of other bonuses that retailers will be providing on top of the included "Back To Karkand" voucher.

• Gamestop will be offering the "Physical Warfare Pack" which unlocks the DAO-12 Shotgun, Flash Suppressor, Type 88 LMG, and Flachette Ammo for use in multiplayer. PowerUp rewards members will also receive a free Prima strategy guide for the game.

• Best Buy will be offering the "Spectact Kit" Similar to the one from BFBC2, it will feature extra camo for guns and uniforms in multiplayer.

• The EA Origin store will be offering the "Physical Warfare Pack", Bonus Items for Battlefield Play4Free, and early access to the Battlefield 3 open beta.

Other various retailers will simply offer the game at a discount instead of offering bonus material when pre ordering the game.

Im going to pre-order BF3 from Gamestop How do i get the Warfare pack? Do i get a code or something? and when do i get it when pay the full $60 or when i pre-order it?

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by The
Battlefield 3 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

Im going to pre-order BF3 from Gamestop How do i get the Warfare pack? Do i get a code or something? and when do i get it when pay the full $60 or when i pre-order it?
08-17-2011, 05:09 PM #28
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by Cole

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

If I am correct, then when you have payed the full $60 and you have received the game on the release date then inside the game case there will be a slip with a code for either PSN or XBLA. You will enter this code and it will redeem for a download of the content. That has been my experience for all games purchased as a pre order from Gamestop. :y:

The following user thanked The Open Minded for this useful post:

Cole MacGrath

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo