Post: Call Of Duty - Elite: Analysts Expect To Pull $50M By The End Of 2012
09-06-2011, 05:51 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call Of Duty - Elite: To Make $50M By The End Of 2012
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By:Curt // 06/06/2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Wedbush Securities has called Call of Duty: Elite, Activision’s new free and premium service, a “no brainer” for consumers.

As we discovered at the weekend, premium version of Call of Duty: Elite will cost a total sum of $49.99. Wedbush Securities, investment company expects that will relate to the end of the year, one million players a subscription. Also Wedbush Securities expects that one million players will sign up to premium Elite membership until the end of the year. By the end of 2012, it will be three million subscribers and then five million subscribers by 2013.

In addition, it means that Call of Duty: Elite could generate a turnover of '50 Million Dollars' during 2012. Wedbush Securities also expects that the price won't be increased in two years. The paying service will offer its customers Call of Duty: Elite among other, kinds of DLCs, content and social networking, along with other extras to Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. This exclusive Elite package is set to launch the same time as MW3 on the 9th of November and those who purchase the Hardened Edition of the game will receive the first year of the service free.
Last edited by Curt ; 09-06-2011 at 05:57 PM.

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

forcer911
11-06-2011, 09:08 AM #47
Laney
Ex-Staff
I need hardened FFS :p
11-26-2011, 01:06 PM #48
Originally posted by skyhighcloud9 View Post
I'm not, but I'll end up getting it for free with my hardened edition of mw3 for a year. Winky Winky

uhm idk what this is above
12-02-2011, 07:39 PM #49
Glowing
Bounty hunter
Holy mother ****ing shit :O Infinty ward are gonna be trillionairs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo