11-09-2011, 05:51 PM #1
EViLHoM3r
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); c]2iTiCaL sToR]V[s is now looking for members! We are an up and coming clan that is here to win, have fun, and win while having fun! If you are looking for some new friends to play with then this is the clan for you! This is a PS3 only clan. If you are interested in joining please quote me or PM me for further details
11-09-2011, 09:46 PM #2
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by EViLHoM3r View Post
c]2iTiCaL sToR]V[s is now looking for members! We are an up and coming clan that is here to win, have fun, and win while having fun! If you are looking for some new friends to play with then this is the clan for you! This is a PS3 only clan. If you are interested in joining please quote me or PM me for further details

Did you play BF2 on the PS2?
11-09-2011, 11:41 PM #3
EViLHoM3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Did you play BF2 on the PS2?

Yep I spent like 4 years on that game it feels like lol it was the best game ever made .. what was your account on there?
11-09-2011, 11:54 PM #4
Slave of the sky.
Yep I spent like 4 years on that game it feels like lol it was the best game ever made .. what was your account on there?

Lmfao, what are the odds after all this time. So many childish arguments anyway I was x-..-]3aNg-..-x or ]3aNg-..-]3aNg (h.e I spelt that name lol)
11-10-2011, 02:39 AM #5
EViLHoM3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Lmfao, what are the odds after all this time. So many childish arguments anyway I was x-..-]3aNg-..-x or ]3aNg-..-]3aNg (h.e I spelt that name lol)

whats your PSN? Ill add you
11-10-2011, 02:47 AM #6
c]2iTiCaL sToR]V[s is now looking for members! We are an up and coming clan that is here to win, have fun, and win while having fun! If you are looking for some new friends to play with then this is the clan for you! This is a PS3 only clan. If you are interested in joining please quote me or PM me for further details

yeah same here whats your psn? im interested in joining.

My Psn is xJaKeLx
11-11-2011, 12:11 AM #7

Im interested. Psn: dwheels
11-17-2011, 10:39 AM #8
EViLHoM3r
Do a barrel roll!
You guys never replied to my message .. are you still looking?

Originally posted by blackjak10 View Post
yeah same here whats your psn? im interested in joining.

My Psn is xJaKeLx

Originally posted by Dwheels View Post
Im interested. Psn: dwheels
11-17-2011, 12:00 PM #9
Sick clan! xBaRe will kick your fat asses! :pedo:
01-16-2012, 04:14 AM #10
If you are still looking for someone i am looking for a clan. add me

xSSx-SACRIFICE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo