12-15-2011, 05:00 PM #1
xMWH
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Minecraft v1.0.0 mod (by iolaka)
Works in Multiplayer too!

Features

Radar - shows you if someone is around you, and if they are it will show you how far they are by using blocks (GUI + text)
Capes - i get to decide who shall receive a cape behind their back, it is visible to everyone using the client.
Fly - lets you fly anywhere in mid air - faster than normal clients
Wall Climb - lets you climb walls [DISABLED]
Speedhack - speedhack x2 speed.
Godmode - Infinite health, this feature is known to glitch sometimes and ghost yourself + causing yourself to die, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't
Render Players - I like this because it shows what a player is wielding from a far distance, making PvP player choices much easier picture + text
Mob Aura - kills all mobs around you up to 8 blocks of distance
Kill Aura - kills all players around you up to 8 blocks of distance(mxantipvpcheat bypass added)
Sneak - allows you to hide your name making it extremely hard for other players to see your name.
Noswing - lets you mine without swinging your hand / pickaxe, whatever it is that you are wielding.
Nofall - take no damage when you land on the ground from a high jump or a fly.
Aimbot - (players only) faces player entities perfectly
Namechanger - lets you change your name in offline/cracked servers only.
Fullbright - makes everything bright
Xray - lets you see where all the blocks are whilst still seeing the regular blocks (seethrough)

Creative Nuker - a nuker like any other, but only works in creative mode
Speedminer - mines 3x faster than regular[PERFECT FOR GRIEFING] - Speedy Gonzalez is exactly like Speedminer in this client, but Speedminer is faster than Speedy Gonzalez.
Nametags - lets you see a player's names from a far distance, enlarging it as well ; gives a green color to their name now.
Build Hack - places 10 blocks stacked on top of each other in 1 second.
Coordinates - X, Y, Z - shows you where you are using the X, Y, and Z coordinates.
FPS Counter - tells you how high/low your FPS is. (Frames Per Second, the higher the better)
.macro1=hi (goes up to 9, anyways.. if you set this to 1, whenever you hit 1 on your numpad, it will repeat whatever is typed in the macro.
.spam Command - spams any kind of message you'd like and however many times you'd like to spam the message. Usage: .spam=texthere=amount of messages sent
.help - shows all of the commands
.up number (teleports you down to whatever number you put
.down number (teleports you down to whatever number you put
.derp (makes your head spin around / go back and forth really weird, good for trolling)
.ci=9 (infinite durability exploit, the item you want to exploit must be on the top left of your inventory!)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

How to install:
1. Download the minecraft.jar file.
2. Go to Minecraft directory.
3. Go to "bin", you will see a minecraft.jar (i recomment to make a backup) and then replace the minecraft.jar with the downloaded minecraft.jar and enjoy your hacks.

Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry if this have been already posted..
Last edited by xMWH ; 12-18-2011 at 10:23 AM.
12-18-2011, 03:07 AM #2
1337HaXaLoT
Bounty hunter
wow mods for mine craft
12-18-2011, 10:19 AM #3
xMWH
Haxor!
Originally posted by 1337HaXaLoT View Post
wow mods for mine craft

Its not new, but i dont saw it here so i posted it.
12-18-2011, 11:06 AM #4
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
This is awesome thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo