12-19-2011, 04:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, whats your opinion on them? I think they are a little over used. Especially on the USAS-12. Not that they do as much damage as a grenade, but its like a full auto grenade launcher. I think they should take them out all together.
12-19-2011, 05:08 PM #2
Bush.
Long Gone Day
well frag rounds arnt a problem. unless there combined with the sas-12
12-19-2011, 06:40 PM #3
Assassin
Easter Egg!
they look deadly in close quarters but i havn`t really seen them be used that much
12-19-2011, 06:56 PM #4
There stupid the usas with this ammo is spammed to hell on ps3 at moment aid against a guy on his 23rd star with this gun with that exact spec it's really annoying

Why would u buy a game and play with one gun really
12-19-2011, 09:25 PM #5
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
I use to use the USAS-12 and before it was really popular. After I got the attachments I wanted I stopped using it. I laugh at people who use them in hardcore mode, too easy. All I gotta say is use them before the next patch comes out for consoles because DICE has made them useless. I watched a video from PC of someone using them with the new patch and it's a joke. I'm sure the FAMAS will be the next gun to see a "nerf" due to it's ability to kill so easily. I believe DICE is over reacting with the nerfs it makes due to people complaining about anything they get killed by.

The following 2 users say thank you to SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

partypoker15, SuperSaiyanBiH
12-19-2011, 09:38 PM #6
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
I use to use the USAS-12 and before it was really popular. After I got the attachments I wanted I stopped using it. I laugh at people who use them in hardcore mode, too easy. All I gotta say is use them before the next patch comes out for consoles because DICE has made them useless. I watched a video from PC of someone using them with the new patch and it's a joke. I'm sure the FAMAS will be the next gun to see a "nerf" due to it's ability to kill so easily. I believe DICE is over reacting with the nerfs it makes due to people complaining about anything they get killed by.
yea i agree. btw have you clicked think link in my signature yet?
12-20-2011, 01:38 AM #7
Solo
Rookie
I love 'em on my USAS. Good for close quarters combat. They shouldn't be nerfed, you still are limited to close range and 11 rounds per clip maximum. I only use it on a few maps, love how they rip through multiple enemies. I like variety from my L85, SG555, and snipers.
12-20-2011, 02:02 AM #8
Dice is going a little overboard with the nerfs. I mean a stinger missile is going to at least disable a jet in one hit because it usually hits it right on the engines. I'm not complaining about this one but a stinger is still gonna disable a scout heli in one hit too. I don't care too much on that one. I love scout helis. Dice is over reacting a little and need to use hot fixes not big a$$ patches.
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
As the title says, whats your opinion on them? I think they are a little over used. Especially on the USAS-12. Not that they do as much damage as a grenade, but its like a full auto grenade launcher. I think they should take them out all together.

Only reason why work on the USAS 12 so well it fastest fire shotgun in the game......
See a dude he likely to be dead at close/mid range

Accurate nope
Guess you not unlocked them yet ?

Also need to play a certain way for them to work
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM #10
Ada Wong
So cute!
decent never was overpowered

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo