12-24-2011, 12:14 AM #1
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just showing how good it is to have a high sneak level and perks in sneak :carling:

If you'd like to know I am using the Blade of Woe in one hand and an Ebony Dagger in the other.

The following user thanked HowsMySHOOTING for this useful post:

Mr.Oppossum
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM #2
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
Just showing how good it is to have a high sneak level and perks in sneak :carling:

If you'd like to know I am using the Blade of Woe in one hand and an Ebony Dagger in the other.

You must pickpocket a lot huh?I see they kept the blade of woe from Oblivion by completing the Brotherhood quest.
12-24-2011, 12:19 AM #3
HowsMySHOOTING
Originally posted by Alpha
You must pickpocket a lot huh?I see they kept the blade of woe from Oblivion by completing the Brotherhood quest.

Yup I'm pretty much a super stealthy assasin/theif in Skyrim, & Yeah the Blade of Woe is back and once again attainable from the Brotherhood questline
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM #4
Forgive
Yup I'm pretty much a super stealthy assasin/theif in Skyrim, & Yeah the Blade of Woe is back and once again attainable from the Brotherhood questline

Does Skyrim lag for you at all,I heard on PS3 it lags a shitload and dragons fly backwards.I want the game so bad though.
12-24-2011, 12:26 AM #5
HowsMySHOOTING
Does Skyrim lag for you at all,I heard on PS3 it lags a shitload and dragons fly backwards.I want the game so bad though.

It did at first but then I deleted the settings file it installs on your ps3 (which is not needed) and it made the game run totally fine
12-24-2011, 12:32 AM #6
Forgive
It did at first but then I deleted the settings file it installs on your ps3 (which is not needed) and it made the game run totally fine

That's good to hear,I guess I'll be getting this game for Xmas
12-25-2011, 06:14 AM #7
VHS
Has been a while

PS3 has frame rate issues with Skyrim.. It'll probably be fixed two weeks from now when game devs come back from their christmas break.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo