01-20-2012, 05:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this a bit old, but since it hasn't been posted and I want to help get the General Gaming Section started, I thought what the heck. Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

After Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS came out, it got a bit of positive feedback, and the same people asked for it's sequel Majora's Mask! After all the positive feedback, Nintendo decided to consider to make a remake of it! Nintendo said, that the remake will have to wait for a new Zelda installment for the 3DS first.

I honestly, enjoyed the remake of Ocarina of Time (which is the reason I got my 3DS Happy) and would absolutely love this to come back as a remake!

The following user thanked Clive for this useful post:

Astro Zombie
01-20-2012, 09:06 AM #2
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
this could maybe be in nintendo section but this is awesome. this is my first time hearing about it and in all honesty i think i liked this game a lil better than OoT so i cant wait.
01-20-2012, 11:36 PM #3
Originally posted by Astro
this could maybe be in nintendo section but this is awesome. this is my first time hearing about it and in all honesty i think i liked this game a lil better than OoT so i cant wait.

Probably could of, but I want to help get this section with more posts Awesome face. Anyways, I honestly agree too. I prefer Majora's Mask over OoT as well. Sadly, it will probably be a while before this game will be released :(.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo