02-02-2012, 04:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has played at least one Zelda game, if not go try one. NOW. stare I would make a poll, but there's a gigantic list of them and some I haven't played and forget the names of some so yeah.

My favorite one is probably Ocarina of Time of course Happy. (Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword in a close 2nd and 3rd.) The storyline is great. The graphics are perfect for it's time (plus the 3DS remake graphics=excellent). It's an addicting game that makes you wanting more. Nothing really much to say about it.

Discuss :p

When posting please say the game and why it's your favorite. I don't want any post boosters who just say "Twilight Princess" and call it good. Like in one of my other threads.
02-03-2012, 09:16 PM #2
Ocarina Of Time WAS THE BEST BY FARRRRRR. i mean it was awesome... hell i still play this game to this day on my wii.
02-10-2012, 03:54 AM #3
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by Clive View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has played at least one Zelda game, if not go try one. NOW. stare I would make a poll, but there's a gigantic list of them and some I haven't played and forget the names of some so yeah.

My favorite one is probably Ocarina of Time of course Happy. (Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword in a close 2nd and 3rd.) The storyline is great. The graphics are perfect for it's time (plus the 3DS remake graphics=excellent). It's an addicting game that makes you wanting more. Nothing really much to say about it.

Discuss :p

When posting please say the game and why it's your favorite. I don't want any post boosters who just say "Twilight Princess" and call it good. Like in one of my other threads.

i've had ocarina of time for like 8 years, but i still haven't beaten it. i still whip out my N64 once and awhile to keep playing it. sooner or later i'll beat it
02-10-2012, 03:57 AM #4
Originally posted by RippinandTearin View Post
i've had ocarina of time for like 8 years, but i still haven't beaten it. i still whip out my N64 once and awhile to keep playing it. sooner or later i'll beat it

If you remember, what part/temple are you at in the game? :p
02-10-2012, 04:03 AM #5
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by Clive View Post
If you remember, what part/temple are you at in the game? :p

fire temple. can't get past the boss :fa:
02-10-2012, 08:25 AM #6
Easily occarina of time....you knew you were one of the cool kids when you knew all the occarina songs by heart Yes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo