07-08-2012, 07:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
^^ Hi everyone ^^

I'll be hosting GTAIV Modded Lobbies ^^ The lobby will have alot of stuff in it which is very fun :happycry: :rainbowcry: !!

>How to get in :

>>Add "iHost-i" and THANK the thread Awesome face , send message on PSN your NGU name so I verify the THANKS:trollSad Awesome

How do I stay in your friends list?
>>Look at my time zone , if you get online alot during my time zone then you'll stay in my friends list . I delete people that didn't sign in +50 Hours ago.

>What is your time zone?

>>GMT+3 Hours

>You can give level 10 ?

>>Yes I can. Gobble

>How do I get level 10?
>>I do not have TBoGT and I really need it , If someone would be generous and give me i'll give them level 10 . After that the person will be Co-Host in my lobbies (Kick him , Kill him , Spawn this) I'll post his PSN here when I he shares Awesome face

>I saw your other thread about MW2 Lobbies , you quit hosting those?

>>No :megusta: , I'll host on MW2 and GTA4 whenever I want to :dumb:. I'm not quitting hosting MW2.

See you in my lobbies :satisfied: !!!
Last edited by HelpmeplzPLZ ; 07-08-2012 at 08:03 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to HelpmeplzPLZ for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Insanity., klown, KyleJH12345, SpaceBomber
07-08-2012, 07:38 AM #2
Originally posted by HelpmeplzPLZ View Post
^^ Hi everyone ^^

I'll be hosting GTAIV Modded Lobbies ^^ The lobby will have alot of stuff in it which is very fun :happycry: :rainbowcry: !!

>How to get in :

>>Add "NayefNass" and THANK the thread Awesome face , send message on PSN your NGU name so I verify the THANKS:trollSad Awesome

>>Look at my time zone , if you get online alot during my time zone then you'll stay in my friends list . I delete people that didn't sign in +50 Hours ago.

>What is your time zone?

>>GMT+3 Hours

>You can give level 10 ?

>>Yes I can. Gobble

>How do I get level 10?
>>I do not have TBoGT and I really need it , If someone would be generous and give me i'll give them level 10 . After that the person will be Co-Host in my lobbies (Kick him , Kill him , Spawn this) I'll post his PSN here when I he shares Awesome face

>>No :megusta: , I'll host on MW2 and GTA4 whenever I want to :dumb:. I'm not quitting hosting MW2.

how do you host level 10 lobbies? I don't get how to do that!
07-10-2012, 09:45 PM #3
alo0oy989
Save Point
i will add u

acept

alo0oy989
07-10-2012, 11:32 PM #4
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
^^ Hi everyone ^^

>How to get in :

>>Add "iHost-i" and THANK the thread Awesome face , send message on PSN your NGU name so I verify the THANKS:trollSad Awesome

>What is your time zone?

>>GMT+3 Hours

>You can give level 10 ?

>>Yes I can. Gobble

>How do I get level 10?

I've sent you a request on PS3, I'm xiCaRR-
07-11-2012, 06:38 PM #5
iLLy-i
Gym leader
^^ Hi everyone ^^

>How to get in :

>What is your time zone?

>>GMT+3 Hours

>You can give level 10 ?

>>Yes I can. Gobble

>How do I get level 10?

I can share Tbogt if you still need it? :Y: Really want to get into lobby too Happy thanks!
07-11-2012, 09:27 PM #6
Implicit
Elite Gamer
^^ Hi everyone ^^

>How to get in :

>What is your time zone?

>>GMT+3 Hours

>You can give level 10 ?

>>Yes I can. Gobble

>How do I get level 10?

Can you give me 10th ? I´ve added you but never host when you´re online
07-13-2012, 03:04 AM #7
Originally posted by Implicit View Post
Can you give me 10th ? I´ve added you but never host when you´re online

If i'm busy , I host Quick Level 10 Lobbies for people (which takes 20 seconds for 1 person) and then sign out.
If i'm free , I host Fun Lobbies .
07-13-2012, 01:37 PM #8
Originally posted by MrHaxer View Post
I can share Tbogt if you still need it? :Y: Really want to get into lobby too Happy thanks!

any chance you can share tbogt with me bro ?? please?
07-26-2012, 11:22 AM #9
i added u xTwiissTaa-llx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo